News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

VOTING TIME Fandango #11

Farted by BootClock, June 05, 2008, 04:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll???

eleriacClock
18 (100%)
vilBerryClock
0 (0%)
PodClock
0 (0%)
inderEggClock
0 (0%)
eekClock
0 (0%)
venmittClock
0 (0%)
adioTubeClock
0 (0%)
harpClock
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: June 12, 2008, 04:36:17 PM

BootClock

CeleriacClock


EvilBerryClock

hi res - http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/5/14/f_joinerfinism_6e1b366.jpg

iPodClock


KinderEggClock


LeekClock

hi res - http://jonathan.beaton.name/wp-content/uploads/lichtenstein.jpg

OvenmittClock


RadioTubeClock


SharpClock


Sweet job this time everybody, some excellent pieces!

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

OvenmittClock

radiotube, would have voted celeriac if he had posted it in time.
AIDS

iPodClock

Celeraic's reminds me of hockey's stuff.





max signature height is 250px not 431, bro.

CeleriacClock

Quote from: iPodClock;1329486

Thats cool, I like how the splash sticks out as messy when everything else is clean, thanks for the votes :). I might try more of these some day.

SpinningCubeClock

Celelelel of course. It had pretty blues. :)
hello

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

frozennn

Celeriac seems to win, so I voted for KinderEggs, wich I also liked.
h

BootClock

Congratulations Celeriac! Now go start a new one! BLARGH.

Also good work all around this time, I really liked all the submissions and a good number of people entering and voting.

CeleriacClock

#9
Quote from: BootClock;1333667Congratulations Celeriac! Now go start a new one! BLARGH.

Also good work all around this time, I really liked all the submissions and a good number of people entering and voting.

Thanks :D. I will help organize the next one if you want.

 I voted Leek by the way I really liked his.

BootClock

Quote from: CeleriacClock;1334090Thanks :D. I will help organize the next one if you want.

Oh no honey. You'll have to do it ALL, come up with the theme for it, then post the thread here in the darkroom announcing the Fandango.

If you're having trouble setting it out just have a look at some of the previous first posts and follow their format (read: copy and paste then change details).