News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

oh hello

Farted by AstronautClock, June 12, 2008, 12:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AstronautClock



yeah his head is like a sphere kinda so thats why it looks so flat :P
also. if you can guess what creature I made I will draw your clock in photoshop all nicely!



(hint: the creature can be seen on newgrounds) :O

CeleriacClock

Is it the small purple boy from dad n me without his mask? I like it anyway

AstronautClock

^wrong but thnx ^^

Steve


AstronautClock

no maybe I should give a hint..

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk


CeleriacClock

Quote from: astronautt;1334182no maybe I should give a hint..

Yea do that, haha i want to know now.

Steve


AstronautClock

all wrong so far.

uhm new hint: it speaks in sarus

AstronautClock


Solenoidclock

It looks like one of those things that went after the bitey.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

BunnyClock


AstronautClock

Quote from: Monterey Jack;1334250It looks like one of those things that went after the bitey.

I jsut need the name of those things ;D

CeleriacClock


AstronautClock

Quote from: CeleriacClock;1334265The yuyu?

lol you win :B

CeleriacClock

Quote from: astronautt;1334266lol you win :B

:D I thought it was from brackonwood first, but i couldn't think where it was from.

Solenoidclock

Gah, I wasn't expecting to be right.

I'd rather see a fancy root than a coil though.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.