News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Mario Kart Wii?

Farted by John Deere Clock, June 17, 2008, 05:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Deere Clock

Anyone play Mario Kart Wii? I just got into it and it is the best game I have ever played.

http://www.mariokartwii.com/showthread.php?p=325807#post325807
Woah

satan will destroy you

it's shit compared to most other mario karts
first play before make threads plz

satan will destroy you

satan will destroy you

this thread hurts my brain

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: RHCP Clock;1338342Anyone play Mario Kart Wii? I just got into it and it is the best game I have ever played.

http://www.mariokartwii.com/showthread.php?p=325807#post325807
You've obviously never played Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Advanced, Mario Kart Doubledash or Mario Kart DS if you make a claim like that.

John Deere Clock

All of the other mario karts come close but Mario Kart Wii takes the best because of the Wii Wheel.
Woah

NintendrCkolc

The only thing Mario Kart Wii has got going for it is that its nintendo's strongest online game on the Wii thus far. Though, thats not saying much.

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: RHCP Clock;1338371All of the other mario karts come close but Mario Kart Wii takes the best because of the Wii Wheel.
So since its got a hunk of plastic that does absolutely nothing other than make controls harder, its better?

Oh okay.

screwdriver_clock

[u2]oQEZao0iB_I[/u2]
Can't beat the best.

Topcatyo

From what I've heard it sucks harder than a homeless prostitute, but I can't say for myself if it's any good.

Pin Clock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1338370You've obviously never played Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Advanced, Mario Kart Double dash or Mario Kart DS if you make a claim like that.

You forgot about Mario Kart Arcade GP!

But yeah, MK Wii is alright, not the best (MKDS and 64 tie there) in the series but definatly not the worst (I say advanced.).

Also, MK Wii killed balloon battle.

I'd play now, but I'm a bit busy, so I'll post my FC in a bit.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: Tom Nook;1338442You forgot about Mario Kart Arcade GP!

But yeah, MK Wii is alright, not the best (MKDS and 64 tie there) in the series but definatly not the worst (I say advanced.).

Also, MK Wii killed balloon battle.

I'd play now, but I'm a bit busy, so I'll post my FC in a bit.
Eh that was an arcade game, so I forgot about it for a moment. Havent had the chance to try it, and it has Pacman in it so it isn't the same to me.

Super Mario Kart was my favorite to be honest, the music sounded cooler.

TequilaClock

Quote from: RHCP Clock;1338371All of the other mario karts come close but Mario Kart Wii takes the best because of the Wii Wheel.
Get a DS or a SNES
Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1338386[u2]oQEZao0iB_I[/u2]
Can't beat the best.
I am a veteran, and I gotta say SMK is probably the hardest in the circle.

To be honest MKW disappointed me, I have played all the MarioKarts by now but its just too pretty though it lacks of the charm. They made a chocolate bar into solid sugar with brown paint.

EDIT: Oomph! I take my word, I haven't tried the arcade version yet. If only I can find one.

coalclock

nope

Pin Clock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1338450Eh that was an arcade game, so I forgot about it for a moment. Havent had the chance to try it, and it has Pacman in it so it isn't the same to me.

Didn't get the chance to play it for long when I was in Pizza Planet (Pizza place in Disney, guess where it's from!), but I'll say you didn't miss out on much, hard to steer and your picture can be a bit annoying.

Anyways, the series to me is ranked like this.

1. MKDS/64
2.Super MK/Wii
3. Double Dash
4. Arcade GP/Advanced
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

OcarinaClock

Double Dash was garbage.
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

FileCabinetClock

ok anyone want to tell me what makes this game bad or are we just going to go fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou
the man, the legend

TequilaClock

Quote from: FILECABINETCLOCK~;1338538ok anyone want to tell me what makes this game bad or are we just going to go fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou
  • The characters squeak for every freaking thing, like EVERY thing. Peach is freaking annoying with that.
  • The controls aren't that good, making it sensor-motioned feels dull, I really prefer to maneuver with a pad/joystick. Also removing the steering was like almost removing what I like of the game.
  • The courses are an eye-candy but the gameplay is not as good as it used to be, again, because of the controls and I feel it somehow slower too, in Mario Kart 64 for example it was freaking fast in some stages like DK Jungle Parkway or Yoshi Valley.
Making it brief, looks like it was designed so grandpas can finally beat their experienced grandchildren resetting the game completely in controls.

Pin Clock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1338580
  • Annoying voices
  • Controls
  • Gameplay

This, but You also forgot that the AI murders you with tons of flying shells, lightning, red shells, and POW blocks all at once some point in the race if you are in first.

TequilaClock

Quote from: Tom Nook;1338597This, but You also forgot that the AI murders you with tons of flying shells, lightning, red shells, and POW blocks all at once some point in the race if you are in first.
Ah that too. It was fun to see DK always slip with his own banana, is just the modesty of the codes what makes you feel awesome instead an enemy of the system.