News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Collective Realization

Farted by SirClock, July 07, 2008, 10:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirClock

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1359140Also, it's always been my intuition of the reverse, that matter is energy condensed to a very fast vibration, not a slow one.
No, your right.  I think I was trying to say matter can be condensed to a slow vibration. From what I've experienced as time slows down the vibrations become more elongated and noticeable and things start falling apart and grouping together.
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1359149I don't care. Have fun making fun of yourself or something.
In more ways then one. I went to church every sunday my entire life and then realized within the last few years how contradicting the church really was with its own relegion. Christianity though (Like most of the bible) seemed right on key with the role of man and moral (A true christian would never go to harm anyone and attempt to love everyone). I'm very disappointed with much of the logic and economic influence big organized religions tend to extend

LambdaClock

we are alone, that's completely true. What I think it bullshit is your talk about the big bang, because honestly, there's no way for anyone to know.

science> everything because basically we as people labele science to be exactly that-extended knowledge.

all in all I agree with 90% of what you're saying.

also, organized religion is fucked up and you can't learn this shit from drugs. Drugs are materials that randomize the way you think for a period of time and there's no way to know of anything for sure if you weren't physically there for it. That being said, you either understand this shit or you don't-end of the story.

SirClock

People can stop telling me either I know my shit or I don't. That can be inferred apon clicking on this thread. I know it too. This is a debate forum I'm going to make my points strong. I know I could be wrong. I want to see how many of you are simply along the same lines of speculation.

So far the results are how I predicted.

honestly though, people who are still speculative of the big bang theory are just in denial as with evolution. Even the pope considers the theory of evolution to be non-contradicting to the bible. They have that theory down to a quantum level.

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1359224I'm also not trying to say you couldn't be right, but unless you start coming up with possible ways to test the validity of it (certain things that would be true of experimental situations if the theory were true as well) you really are no better than the average new age hippie pseudointellectual commie etc..

"Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook."

Not all questions can be answered through scientific reasoning alone. For many, you have to look inward. It has nothing to do with any amount of drugs, or being a new age hippie of any sort, there is just more to life than pure science. If you try to make sense of everything, you are doomed to confusion.

That is probably the best answer I can give to you, and even then I haven't answered any of your questions.


Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: ArcticClock;1358184Just a note on the time thing.  Adrenaline causes our perception of time to slow down.  Not sure if that's the sort of thing you mean though.

Anyways, something like this can't even begin to make sense for someone who hasn't tripped before, or any of the feelings or thoughts you had while tripping.  I'm sure you know this already though.

That's wrong. I've never taken drugs of any kind, besides minor things like Tylenol and cold medication, and I've found my mind drifting more and more in this direction recently. My theory, however, is a bit different. I've been thinking that everything that a person believes to be real is real, if only in their mind. As well, every person's mind is a universe or world, depending on the scope of their thoughts, perception, and imagination, and this universe is inside the mind of an external being who also lives in his/her own universe, which is also inside another being's mind, etc. However, nobody is immediately aware of this. It took me a great deal of thought before I thought of this, so it must take others a great deal of thought. Or drugs.

However, this isn't my actual perception of the universe. That's just an idea that I thought of for a book that I might write. It's about somebody who makes contact with his own internal world. Buy it if I decide to write it.

EDIT: Also, what happened to the glitter text rule?
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Loki Clock

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1359679Not all questions can be answered through scientific reasoning alone.

God works in mysterious ways.

Silly Putty Clock

WHERE'S THE GLITTER TEXT YOU ARE LEANING DANGEROUSLY FAR OVER INTO THE REALM OF RELIGION
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Solenoidclock

If everything were projected from you, would your death end the universe as you knew it?

Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Loki Clock

Quote from: Solenoidclock;1360020If everything were projected from you, would your death end the universe as you knew it?


Well, yes, assuming you don't believe in an afterlife.

SirClock

Quote from: Solenoidclock;1360020If everything were projected from you, would your death end the universe as you knew it?

Death in its most accepted context (an end) is one of the stupidest ideas ever. Nothing in the universe ends and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I won't guarantee you much, but will guarantee there is much more after death. And sort of ironically, I think most would agree with this statement as well.

Kombucha

Oh I just remembered.
Quote from: SirClock;1357380So I want to do a little experiment.

I want to tell you all about yourselves, I want to tell you some truths I know about the natures of reality and I want you all to really examine these ideas and compare them to your own perceptions and theories and faiths.

----------------------------
The truth about you, is that you are actually the only thing there is.

All that is around you, your friends your family your garden your life... are all pieces of the fabric of reality that you constructed to hide from the terrifying truth: That you are and always have been .

Your entire life and this entire existance is just a story played out throughout all eternity. The role of God is lonely and frightening. The soul being of the universe has no one to talk to.

In this reality we are frozen within a fractal of ourselves. A fractal is a shape within a self similar shape, within a self similar shape, within a self similar shape... this is the nature of all things in our existence. And what things found in this nature don't follow this pattern? Everything does from the most simple to the most infinitely complex aspects of our existence.

The Big Bang started with two opposites, matter and anti-matter colliding with eachother and forming a vibration that is the most fundamental to our existance. Two opposites and the wavelength that pulses between them. This is the pattern from which all things are made and which all things abide by. Even our own consciousnesses follow this pattern. We are good and evil, we have to be. That is how we are, that is what we are. One thing cannot exist without the other.

Everything, is simply just energy condensed to a slow vibration. So slow to us, most of us aren't aware of the vibration at all. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively like pieces of a puzzle that exist unaware of the full picture. We are the imagination of ourselves.

In conclusion this brings some extremely frightening and joyful concepts into play. Joyful in that all things are literally connected through time and have the same orgin. Frightening in that we are helplessly trapped within ourselves (at least in this existance as humans) and are destined and doomed to repeat along the same basic wavelength for all eternity, between black and white, good and bad. We seek more to our existance and fortunately we have an infinity to look to, however in a fundamental sense there is nothing more. This is good and bad, happy and sad, the nature of all reality aka: You.
-------------------------
     


So as I know your all probably assuming, yes, some of these bits of knowledge have come to me in the midsts of psychedelic experimentation. However this is only because sometimes psychedelics allow you to partially leave your body, but by no means are they the only ways to do this, and not in the least the safest. This process of leaving your body has become known as Ego-Loss and allows you to slip slightly from the restrictions of time and see existance for how it really is: infinite  interconnected fractal patterns that become you.

=====expanded=====
So is this all just insanity? Gibberish of a acid frenzy perhaps? What do you think... is it really
that crazy?

 Modern mathematics and physics wouldn't say so, as Einsteins theory of relativity, string theory and even the new theories of parallel universes completley coincide and agree sometimes chillingly all to well with my theories, and my experiences within the collective consciousness.

Not to mention . The says we were made in image. That doesn't imply that god is a man with two eyes ears and a asshole. It means that we
are image. We are ourselves and an infinite amount of realities exist within ourselves as it does without ourselves.

It brings , Math, Science and philosophy into one perfect unexplainable existence. How is all of this possible? Why are we this way? And why are we fundamentally all alone?
==========
Gotta follow the rules!

SirClock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1360849wrong. matter and anti-matter are products of the big bang, not reactants.
wrong. they do not know that. They don't know what came before the matter / anti-matter struggle. You can only assume. Its a really stupid point because they were probably both products and reactants like everything else in the universe, and your just bringing up irrelevant technicality.

One single "thing" probably split into the two. Thats what I believe at least.
Quote from: Kombucha;1360693dumb stuff
Are you trying to make a point that I loosely use the term God? Because if so, to who

Kombucha

Quote from: SirClock;1360975Are you trying to make a point that I loosely use the term God? Because if so, to who
No.