News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

HAI

Farted by Spanish, July 10, 2008, 11:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Duce

Quote from: Spanish;1359569Cartoons are art, I just think anime is WAYYY too easy. Not even joking, I learned how to draw anime in an hour, and my friends are like "WAOHW THAT'S SO COOL HOW CAN U DRAW LIEK DAT!" And I'm just staring at them going "This is shit". Honestly, I consider myself a pretty decent artist and animator, but every anime ever created is a generic piece of crap. The only good one I've seen is Death Note, but that ended in one season. So yeah you can talk to me.

Also, in my conversation with Goggles, I thought he was reffering to anime, not cartoons in general.

Andy Warhol isn't an artist. All he does is make pictures of cambells soup cans. Even I could do that. Fullmetal Alchemist is amazing too.

Spanish

Quote from: i am envelopeclock;1359586well you can just suck my dick because paranoia agent is one of the most spectacular cartoons I've ever seen.
What is paranoia agent?

EnvelopeClock

Quote from: Spanish;1359593What is paranoia agent?

the best anime ever created that's what

Folder

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... whoa.

Must you point out what you like and dislike in your introduction thread? Try not to be so judgemental. I was like you once, hating on emos and anime, but I went and proved myself wrong. It only leads me to make judgments based on your preferences, and frankly, I'm not down with that... Plus your list... eeeeeehhhhhhh.

I'll try to put that all behind us.

Hello! Welcome to the Clock Crew. Let's see some art.
:army:
FUCK CLOCKS

Spanish

Quote from: Bill Nye;1359591Andy Warhol isn't an artist. All he does is make pictures of cambells soup cans. Even I could do that. Fullmetal Alchemist is amazing too.
I kinda created a substandard for myself that all anime sucks and I really won't watch it unless somebody else is watching it and they have the remote. I've heard of Fullmetal Alchemist  but never watched it because it was anime. I haven't seen anime because Adult Swim used to be flooded with anime garbage like BOBOBOBOBOBOBBOBOBOBOBO and stuff that didn't take any effort. Maybe it has changed, but I'm sticking with shit that has a plotline that makes sense.

EnvelopeClock

Quote from: Spanish;1359601I kinda created a substandard for myself that all anime sucks and I really won't watch it unless somebody else is watching it and they have the remote. I've heard of Fullmetal Alchemist  but never watched it because it was anime. I haven't seen anime because Adult Swim used to be flooded with anime garbage like BOBOBOBOBOBOBBOBOBOBOBO and stuff that didn't take any effort. Maybe it has changed, but I'm sticking with shit that has a plotline that makes sense.

Bobobobobobobo was fucking awesome WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Spanish

I'm sorry but I really could not stand it.

Weather Balloon

Quote from: Spanish;1359601I kinda created a substandard for myself that all anime sucks and I really won't watch it unless somebody else is watching it and they have the remote. I've heard of Fullmetal Alchemist  but never watched it because it was anime. I haven't seen anime because Adult Swim used to be flooded with anime garbage like BOBOBOBOBOBOBBOBOBOBOBO and stuff that didn't take any effort. Maybe it has changed, but I'm sticking with shit that has a plotline that makes sense.

Didn't they only show Bobo-bobobo-bobo in Toonami?

Folder

AHAHAHAHA, OH WOW.

Anime==Cartoons
Cartoons==Art
Anime=/=Art

TRANSITIVE PROPERTY HAS BEEN PROVEN WRONG

Welcome to the Clock Crew, kid. Check your dignity at the door.
:army:
FUCK CLOCKS

Spanish

Quote from: WeatherBalloonClock;1359613Didn't they only show Bobo-bobobo-bobo in Toonami?
I wouln't know.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Spanish;1359569everything you said
Not only animes are cartoons you know.

also fuck you twice because Bobo-bobobo-bobo is awesome.
hands down.

They still air it here on Jetix from time to time!
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Spanish

Quote from: Folder;1359614AHAHAHAHA, OH WOW.

This guy keeps contradicting himself.

Anime==Cartoons
Cartoons==Art
Anime=/=Art

TRANSITIVE PROPERTY HAS BEEN PROVEN WRONG

PEOPLE! PLEASE! STOP PUTTING ME UNDER PRESSURE CUZ I DON'T LIKE ANIME! I NEVER WILL LIKE IT! AND NOW, TO CLEAR THINGS UP, I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT I REALLY MEAN BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GOOD GODDAMN ARGUEMENT!

Okay.

Nightmare Clock

ANIME AND CARTOONS AND SHIT ASIDE

Going by your hates and your likes, I think you and I are going to get along just fine.
Oh, and congrats on being in a debate in your first topic!
...I'm dead serious. You'll need all the practice you can get.

Quote from: Folder;1359614Welcome to the Clock Crew, kid. Check your dignity at the door.
Also this.
Quote from: topcatyo;1758179The Clock Crew: Officially endorsed by  schizophrenics.
  So if you feel like making some new friends, imaginary or not, why  not come to the Clock Crew, where you\'re guaranteed a seat and a helpful  instructional pamphlet when you walk in, so long as you don\'t act like a  twat.

Spanish

I think cartoons are art.
I don't think anime is art.
Anime is a cartoon.
But then again, lots of things are cartoons.
I'm going to kill myself because now I forgot what I was going to say. Forget everything I said. Please. I'm just a dumb kid.

Spanish

Quote from: Folder;1359614AHAHAHAHA, OH WOW.
My dignity hasn't been near my door in years.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Spanish;1359627But then again, lots of things are cartoons.
Glad that you get my point.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

also, see this?

Please use it.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

catclock

Anime is great and you are a jerk p>w

うんこ

Spanish

Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1359643Anime is great and you are a jerk p>wJust wipe once your done raping my pride and calling it an asshole.

catclock

Quote from: Spanish;1359650Just wipe once your done raping my pride and calling it an asshole.

That didn't make sense also I hate the spanish language and you are spanish clock so I instantly have to hate you AMIGO あはははははほほほほほはははははははギャハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハ
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

うんこ

Spanish

Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1359728That didn't make sense also I hate the spanish language and you are spanish clock so I instantly have to hate you AMIGO あはははははほほほほほはははははははギャハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハ
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!
Way to show tolerance for other human beings you ass. Oh and why should I care if CatClock doesn't like me. There's an entire group on this website dedicated to hating you and calling you a faggot and a bitch. And I translated what you said.  Also, about the rape thing, it's called SARCASM. I couldn't care less what you have to say about me.

HOHO the ha-ha ha ha ha HOHO the head of the GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(~ ~ ▽) _ Roh彡Bambang ☆

I thought I would be welcomed by good people, and now people are dumping on me because I don't like anime.

EDIT:
Actually, I'm happy you responded CatClock. It gives me hope that I'm not the biggest idiot here.