News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

checking in

Farted by kittyclock, August 29, 2008, 08:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kittyclock

i just moved to baltimore for college. i don't know anyone here.

Beret

Oh, be sure to make some new friends first.

kittyclock

i have a few that i met last year, but all my roomies are gone and im really sad and home sick. my parents left the country and my sister is in texas with her husband.

FluxCapacitorClock

holy shit i finally know where that sig is from jesus

kittyclock

so how is everything here? i heard everyone hates me because they think i smashed absinthes computer and im fat

zl

were you here to meet billiardball10clock? i think he was the biggest thing

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1391783were you here to meet billiardball10clock? i think he was the biggest thing
:this: billiardball was fucking amazing
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

INoodleClock

Wait, are you THE KittyClock?

AbsintheClock

Quote from: kittyclock;1391776smashed absinthes computer

I've still got it with the cracked in display, and all. Still need to get the information off the hard drive. I can put pictures up if you like.

patriotclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1391810I've still got it with the cracked in display, and all. Still need to get the information off the hard drive. I can put pictures up if you like.

do it!

also kittyclock turned you gay for zombie lincoln!!!!

AbsintheClock

While we're at it I'll blame her for that too. I could care less though. Being that miserable in Texas showed me just how wonderful life really is here. On another note anyone that treats myself or her like a circus gets the ban stick. The past is the past, and I'm not interested in bringing any of it up.

WiiClock

sorry texas didn't give you a good time absinthe.
next time you come to texas you can stay in my bed.
<33333
HELLO EVERYONE.

patriotclock

Quote from: just got back from chilli;1391833sorry texas didn't give you a good time absinthe.
next time you come to texas you can stay in my bed.
<33333

then where will floppydisk sleep?

AbsintheClock


WiiClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1391834then where will floppydisk sleep?

have you noticed floppy disk has no friends?
unknown doesn't talk to him anymore
ipod doesn't
no one does bro


you must not remember the time he told a mod i had child porn in my avatar to get me permabanned ahaha
HELLO EVERYONE.

AbsintheClock



Oh yeah Cleo is doing fine.

WiiClock

i would like a moustache like that that would be really cool too bad i'm 12 years old and can't grow one just yet :(
maybe for christmas
HELLO EVERYONE.

OcarinaClock

APRIL 23, 2008



Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

HitchhikerClock

I live down south from you
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

Loki Clock

!!! HAI KITTAY CLAWK !!!

Quote from: just got back from chilli;1391838have you noticed floppy disk has no friends?
unknown doesn't talk to him anymore
ipod doesn't
no one does bro


you must not remember the time he told a mod i had child porn in my avatar to get me permabanned ahaha

I, inexplicably, have FloppyDiscLock's AIM, but not FloppyDiskClock's, and half the time I see it I think "oh it's FloppyDiskClock" because it's in all lowercase. I seriously have no idea why I have his screenname. I never even met him until then.