News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

checking in

Farted by kittyclock, August 29, 2008, 08:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DNAClock

Are you planning on making any flash, kitty?
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve


LuigiClock

I am the walrus... coo coo cachoo
You outta pocket...

TwistClock

Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

kittyclock

Quote from: INoodle;1391805Wait, are you THE KittyClock?
I thought you killed yourself?!!!  Oh my god, how are you?

kittyclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1391840

Oh yeah Cleo is doing fine.

Kitty!!! Tell her Hi! Give her kisses

satan will destroy you

Quote from: kittyclock;1391758i just moved to baltimore for college. i don't know anyone here.

 hey look it's fatclock


(User was banned for this post; Reason: That ban stick I promised)

BunnyClock

KittyClock I... I think I love you

PirateClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1391820While we're at it I'll blame her for that too. I could care less though. Being that miserable in Texas showed me just how wonderful life really is here. On another note anyone that treats myself or her like a circus gets the ban stick. The past is the past, and I'm not interested in bringing any of it up.

nobody actually brought it up before you did.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PaperClipClock

Quote from: loki_clock;1391929I, inexplicably, have FloppyDiscLock's AIM, but not FloppyDiskClock's, and half the time I see it I think "oh it's FloppyDiskClock" because it's in all lowercase. I seriously have no idea why I have his screenname. I never even met him until then.
                  floppydisc lock
http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/member.php?u=1075




hmm...

TwistClock

Quote from: fetus weed;1392487hey look it's fatclock

Hey your being Mean.
Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: kittyclock;1391760i have a few that i met last year, but all my roomies are gone and im really sad and home sick. my parents left the country and my sister is in texas with her husband.

Join a few clubs.  You'll make some friends that way.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

INoodleClock

Quote from: kittyclock;1392485I thought you killed yourself?!!!  Oh my god, how are you?

I get that alot.

I'm very well ta, I found a photo of you the other day - an old website, with pictures of Clock friends from way back when. :)