News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

If your clock was an RPG character...

Farted by ArgoonKlok, August 30, 2008, 10:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

catclock

Come on I would be a purrfect mage!! <--- GET IT I MADE A CAT PUN >w<

うんこ


SockpuppetClock

I don't really see my clock being anything other than a warrior...

screwdriver_clock

Techno-Mage: Combination of Engineering and Arcane magic. Oh yeah.

Edit: Oh well wizard i guess.

FluxCapacitorClock

Probably Wizard, 1.21 jiggawatt lightning for attack range and 88mph for speed boost.

zl

Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1392129I don't really see my clock being anything other than a warrior...


Flounderpa

ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

TequilaClock


ArcticSwirlClock



CaramelAppleClock

Something stealthy like a ninja or other stuff like that..
A quick and silent melee and mid-range character

TequilaClock

Quote from: Dota Fag;1392154Something stealthy like a ninja or other stuff like that..
A quick and silent melee and mid-range character
Thief

AstronautClock


Silly Putty Clock

I'd be a Wizard. With mostly hampering Booster spells rather than helping. I guess I could work as a Druid too. I think a Wizard would be far awesomer, though. I could never be a priest because I'm an atheist, but I could be a Monk. I think you should go for Wizard or Monk. I would work rather well as a boss or monster. This is all Silly Putty I'm talking about.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Loki Clock

On function, I have difficulty choosing between monk and wizard, but on actual role I'm definitely going for wizard. Especially since I have that bloody vomit lightning thing and some control over fire. Spells are my forte.

ChimeClock


AMPEEEM


Marlin Clock

Even taking personalities into account, making me the Priest might be going a bit too far.

But there's only two people who stepped up for that so I'd like to be the most recognizable character in a class _poogle_

Priest it is.

PaperClipClock


Munglai

Zombie Lincoln could totally be a priest.

RobClock