News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

First person...

Farted by Soup Clock, September 14, 2008, 05:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DNAClock

Oh I hope soup doesnt remind that time I made fun of him for having sex with fat chicks and just remember how much I love him {{{{{{soup}}}}}}
 
 
:/


(User was banned for this post; Reason: Fat chicks are worth more than you will ever amount to.  Your father trained you well in the art of dick sucking.)
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soup Clock

Quote from: lazydoctor;1403430Oh I hope soup doesnt remind that time I made fun of him for having sex with fat chicks and just remember how much I love him {{{{{{soup}}}}}}
 
 
:/


(User was banned for this post; Reason: Fat chicks are worth more than you will ever amount to.  Your father trained you well in the art of dick sucking.)

BTW I love you :(  I just need a reason to ban you.
ass whore

Slurpee


He's a wrrrrrreckin machine

Soup Clock

Quote from: Slurpee;1403435
He's a wrrrrrreckin machine

He kept the motor clean.
ass whore

Soup Clock

Alright, I'm smoking a cig.  If you post in this thread while I'm gone I won't ban you.

It's about time.
ass whore

Losperman

Damn it, I was going to post a thread similar to this but I haven't had the attention span to lend to it. Now I have to wait awhile before I do mine.:mad:
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Soup Clock

Quote from: Losperman;1403440Damn it, I was going to post a thread similar to this but I haven't had the attention span to lend to it. Now I have to wait awhile before I do mine.:mad:

I use my powers to demod you and ban you...

I'm hoping it works.
ass whore

AMPEEEM

FIGHT THE MANN!!!!!!


(User was banned for this post; Reason: )

Losperman

Quote from: Souper Mod;1403441I use my powers to demod you and ban you...

I'm hoping it works.

I've tried that before. I couldn't get it to work. If you get it, I'll take a bullet for it.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Loki Clock

Move to Pokémon Battle Arena.


(User was banned for this post; Reason: )

Soup Clock

Quote from: Losperman;1403443I've tried that before. I couldn't get it to work. If you get it, I'll take a bullet for it.

I'll give you a bullet, or maybe much larger.
ass whore

CaulkClock

I've been relatively productive as of late, quite a change of my usual procrastination. A ban here would probably break my spirit, good job that won't happen!


(User was banned for this post; Reason: )

Flounderpa

If I remember well, the first person to post gets the ban


(User was banned for this post; Reason: )
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

Losperman

Quote from: Souper Mod;1403448I'll give you a bullet, or maybe much larger.

:queer:
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Soup Clock

Quote from: Losperman;1403454:queer:

:queer::queer::queer::queer::queer::queer::queer:
ass whore

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

Soup Clock

Quote from: DigitalLemonClock;1403461hail the triads

That's why I'm not banning you.
ass whore

zl

This thread is like a cup of coffee

SirClock

Hey guys.
Just figured this would be a good place to begin a conversation that could lead to potential long term internet friendship!

Anyone else like the color green?

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: SirClock;1403475Hey guys.
Just figured this would be a good place to begin a conversation that could lead to potential long term internet friendship!

Anyone else like the color green?

I absolutely love the color green.:yay: