News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I want you to look at this image

Farted by GreyClock, September 21, 2008, 01:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RabidClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1408298I wish I had decent pictures of my cats, they're adorable. one of them plays fetch oddly enough.
Haha, no way, mine does too on occasion. I've only seen one other cat do that before.


GreyClock

Quote from: RabidZombieLincoln;1408302Haha, no way, mine does too on occasion. I've only seen one other cat do that before.
Mine does it too. I taught him how. Now he brings me stuff to throw, when he's in the mood.

SnakeClock

Quote from: loki_clock;1408273Pitbulls are fine, but best in a mix, and I especially prefer those very close to wolves, like those that are mostly German Shepherd.

Well those ones are more inherently awesome and beautiful than a dog that you have to buy a leather jacket and chains with.

RevolutionaryClock


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: GreyClock;1408382Mine does it too. I taught him how. Now he brings me stuff to throw, when he's in the mood.

My cat will bring me her shiny crinkle ball thing and rub my leg until I throw it for her.

GreyClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1408201
He's doing good as well. Today he was practicing a little autofellatio on my bed.

Quote from: loki_clock;1408261Word. Big ones, by the way, because puppies are for yuppies.
Before we had awesome cats we had an awesome dog:

(googled)


Quote from: FloundermanClock;1408392My cat will bring me her shiny crinkle ball thing and rub my leg until I throw it for her.
Mine has a toy mouse that rattles. He brings it upstairs, drops it at my feet and starts meowing until I throw it. Preferably down the stairs, so he can dive off and sprint up again. After five or six times he lies down and falls asleep.


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: GreyClock;1408403Mine has a toy mouse that rattles. He brings it upstairs, drops it at my feet and starts meowing until I throw it. Preferably down the stairs, so he can dive off and sprint up again. After five or six times he lies down and falls asleep.

My cat's really noisy too. She's part siamese and apparently they're a noisy breed. I can make her meow by pointing at her.

BehemothClock

My cat lost all her toys because she's psychotic and she bats them all behind things she can't get behind and then she just stares at the toy for like 5 minutes willing it to come out.

Also speaking of dogs that look like wolves. This isn't my dog, but it's close enough that I won't go looking for a picture of her on my old computer:
Scombridae?

SnakeClock

My uncle has a pet dog that's half-dog, half-wolf. She's enormous!

PirateClock

greyclock you are getting gayer everyday.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

DeathBunnyClock

he looks like hes in another cats vagina



TruncheonClock



oh no i didnt just post a 4chan meme
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Flounderwife;1408991

oh no i didnt just post a 4chan meme


make him taller plz
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/bizzaro395/Ghostface.gif
Quote from: WildCherryPepsiClock;1406945HAVE FUN IN JAIL CRIMINAL

Strawberry clock RPG2:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/34284


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Flounderwife;1408991

oh no i didnt just post a 4chan meme

Who cares shiro is adorable.

Plug Clock


HitchhikerClock

42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

BinaryClock

GreyClock comes in ball, jar, crayon, and now...



cat.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: BinaryClock;1409071GreyClock comes in ball, jar, crayon, and now...



cat.

I'm replacing the greyclock in my library with that.

TequilaClock

Quote from: BinaryClock;1409071GreyClock comes in ball, jar, crayon, and now...



cat.
Thank you.