News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

paul newman died

Farted by Poltergeist, September 27, 2008, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LambdaClock

Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1413321sup



a great mystery


great thanks im fucked now and i have my dick in lokis asshole

DNAClock

NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beret

FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: BeretClock;1413368FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?
yeah seriously
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

ChimeClock

stop the hatin' and get on with the lovin' <3

(and fly high, Paul Newman)

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: BeretClock;1413368FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?

Triangle is fueled by hatred. If his rage-fusion generator runs out, he dies. He has to start fights over the internet regularly to stay alive. This thread was a clever troll.

BluezombieClock

I don't know him, but any day where a man dies is a day to be remembered :salute:
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


BehemothClock

Quote from: BeretClock;1413368FUCKINGSHITFUCK.
 
How come every time we try to mourn someone, you people start a crab battle?
Not to start a "crab battle" or anything, but when has anybody started fighting in a thread about a dead person?
Scombridae?

SnakeClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1413431Triangle is fueled by hatred. If his rage-fusion generator runs out, he dies. He has to start fights over the internet regularly to stay alive. This thread was a clever troll.

I'm more inclined to blame NintendoClock who thinks he can manipulate a celebrity he's never heard of into making him an e-badass. I can tell you, he's not going to bounce back from this in my book.

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;14135004chan faggot that uses stupid unfunny and overused meme uses stupid unfunny and overused meme

Fft, fft.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: SnakeClock;1413573I'm more inclined to blame NintendoClock who thinks he can manipulate a celebrity he's never heard of into making him an e-badass. I can tell you, he's not going to bounce back from this in my book.

Yes he seems like the one at fault here. And he would be 90% to blame if he was doing this of his own free will. You see, nintendo clock is merely being manipulated by Triangle. He originally had him join. Triangle has all of his interenet drama fights planned out months in advance. He's learned over the thousands of years he's existed how to control the wills of men with subtlety. He's had to, his immortality depends on getting pissed off. I heard he actually wrote 4chan's script. It's kept him from dying many times during periods of RAGE drought.

SnakeClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1413580Yes he seems like the one at fault here. And he would be 90% to blame if he was doing this of his own free will. You see, nintendo clock is merely being manipulated by Triangle. He originally had him join. Triangle has all of his interenet drama fights planned out months in advance. He's learned over the thousands of years he's existed how to control the wills of men with subtlety. He's had to, his immortality depends on getting pissed off. I heard he actually wrote 4chan's script. It's kept him from dying many times during periods of RAGE drought.

I see. :sherlock:



This shape is no coincidence, then.

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413584i honestly dont even know how to reply to something that stupid

Yet you did. Whoa, meta.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413584i honestly dont even know how to reply to something that stupid

Quitter!

CANNABISCLOCK

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;14135004chan faggot that uses stupid unfunny and overused meme uses stupid unfunny and overused meme

Why do you think I go to 4chan? From what I've heard it is an anime fan site and it will melt your brain,  neither of which interest me neither of which interest me.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413690a) you used a meme that only btard faggots use
b) everything you say and do is standard of a btard
c) btards go to 4chan

a + b + c = good enough to assume you go to 4chan

If you don't know much about it you'll probably say a 4chan or ED meme without knowing by accident. 4chan shit is everywhere. Like with you and Chuggo.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

God damn was this thread EVER about paul newman?

CANNABISCLOCK

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413703you have no one to blame but yourself, nintendo, cannabis, floppydisk, poltergeist and whatever other faggot came rolling in here trying to troll me

I didn't do anything, other than state that you're a troll which you are.

I can't believe I'm even giving you the dignity of a response. I should be ignoring you like everyone else should

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

This thread is boring now, fuck I need sleep but I cant get tired.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Can you make an animated gif wallpaper and have it still animate?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

My math class is so fucking easy it's pathetic. I wanted a better one but my adviser is a moron and signed me for the wrong class.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I need to get up in the morning so I have to sleep, but I want to watch superjail. Decisions decisions.