News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

paul newman died

Farted by Poltergeist, September 27, 2008, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poltergeist


SilverCherryClock


NintendrCkolc

Not to come off as a complete dick but am I the only one who could care less?


(User was banned for this post; Reason: Trolling Paul Newman, derailing thread, making an irritating semantical error.)

PentagramClock

Was he the salad-dressing guy?
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

Marlin Clock

Now who will make salad dressing for charity?

TequilaClock

Huh. Oh well, we will keep seeing his face in McDonald's anyway.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411923dont worry about it, no one will care when you die either

you try to hard.

SnakeClock

Quote from: STEPHEN COLBERT;1411916Not to come off as a complete dick but am I the only one who could care less?

Yes. You're scum.

:salute: Henry Gondorff, Butch Cassidy, Brick Pollitt, Fast Eddie Felson, and all those men's men.

HitchhikerClock

42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411930you're a white noise 4chan faggot and you think that by using stephen colbert as your user name, people will think you're less of a faggot, but you're wrong because in only increases the awareness of your faggotry because you cant live up to the name. if you stopped posting today, literally nobody would notice that you're gone. please die so we can forget you ever registered on this forum


You're an irritable prick who has made it his life mission to troll every post on an internet forum which you take way to seriously. The only joy you get in life is gloating on how big your e-penis is and showing the entire forum how much of an angsty rebellious loser you are because you dislike the idea of not being able to post tits on a forum so you put up an avatar of topless women with their nipples photoshopped out and then you have the audacity to poke fun of other peoples avatars and screen names. Please quit posting on the site you hate so much and go back to the FAILED abomination that is internetcult with all the other whiny faggots that troll this forum.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: SnakeClock;1411936Yes. You're scum.

:salute: Henry Gondorff, Butch Cassidy, Brick Pollitt, Fast Eddie Felson, and all those men's men.

All those movies sucked and you know it.

Poltergeist

Clam you need to stop the bullying! Are you okay? How are you feeling?

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411951i was in the clockcrew first if you dont like it get the fuck out and go have your gay little inclusive circlejerk on 4chan

I've never been a member of 4chan.

Once again, you try to hard triangle.

I WAS HERE FIRST SO MY HOSTILITY AND ARRAGONT PERSONALITY ARE JUSTIFIED.

NO.

Poltergeist

I think you two are just acting this way because you secretly like each other

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Poltergeisty;1411959I think you two are just acting this way because you secretly like each other

:shifty:

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411962everyone was the same way back in 2002 but you wouldnt know that because you werent around back then

if you're not from 4chan where do you come from that could possibly make you such a horrendous faggot? ngbbs?

Because none of us joined the clockcrew before first going to newgrounds.com.

Poltergeist

Clam I want you to tell STEPHEN COLBERT three nice things about him, then he'll do the same to you, and by the end of the day you'll each have a new friend!

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1411966i didnt post on the ngbbs

A bold claim indeed.

So you're also suggesting that anybody currently active on this forum that has even 1 post on the NGBBS is a faggot?

Poltergeist

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;14119681. 99% of his posts are white noise so i dont even read them
2.

Okay, that's a great start! You're making progress, you!



STEPHEN COLBERT, your turn. I know clam only had one thing to say about you, but it's still a nice start!

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Poltergeisty;1411965Clam I want you to tell STEPHEN COLBERT three nice things about him, then he'll do the same to you, and by the end of the day you'll each have a new friend!

1. He welcomes new members with open arms and respect
2. He always has intelligent coherent retorts
3. His avatars are witty and just.


Oh wait.