News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

nipples

Farted by miracle fruit, September 27, 2008, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miracle fruit


PentagramClock

I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

patriotclock


miracle fruit



PentagramClock

Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1412489[FLASH]http://hyperimage.info/files/2/stranged.swf width=0 height=0[/FLASH]

this
this
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

SnakeClock

Cannabis, you're the autoplay king.

Mr.Grimm

this thread will die by Indiana Jones.:indi:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/bizzaro395/Ghostface.gif
Quote from: WildCherryPepsiClock;1406945HAVE FUN IN JAIL CRIMINAL

Strawberry clock RPG2:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/34284


SnakeClock

Quote from: Mr.Grimm;1412503this thread will die by Indiana Jones.:indi:

Strangely, I don't think that worked.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: SnakeClock;1412508Strangely, I don't think that worked.



It won't,of course it's only a image. A real simulation would involve this thread being thrown into a gas chamber of smelly proportions as a Hitler-like cliche of the new holocaust occurring.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/bizzaro395/Ghostface.gif
Quote from: WildCherryPepsiClock;1406945HAVE FUN IN JAIL CRIMINAL

Strawberry clock RPG2:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/34284


UnrealClock

Wait a second, Hitler didn't invent the Gas Mask. Don't be a goose.
q

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: UnrealClock;1412516Wait a second, Hitler didn't invent the Gas Mask. Don't be a goose.


Ah,but he used the Gas Chambers my friend. Just that I could not find a image for that,now could I? Unless I secretly used a time machine that had backwards momentum that would send me into a paradox of 1940 so I could take a picture myself.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/bizzaro395/Ghostface.gif
Quote from: WildCherryPepsiClock;1406945HAVE FUN IN JAIL CRIMINAL

Strawberry clock RPG2:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/34284


Marlin Clock

Quote from: Mr.Grimm;1412512It won't,of course it's only a image. A real simulation would involve this thread being thrown into a gas chamber of smelly proportions as a Hitler-like cliche of the new holocaust occurring.

Where could i get that gasmask?

UnrealClock

Quote from: Mr.Grimm;1412524Ah,but he used the Gas Chambers my friend. Just that I could not find a image for that,now could I? Unless I secretly used a time machine that had backwards momentum that would send me into a paradox of 1940 so I could take a picture myself.

Dude, Cameras have been around since the 1600's
q

SouvlakiClock


Marlin Clock

Quote from: UnrealClock;1412538Dude, Cameras have been around since the 1600's
Okay now that's not true.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Army surplus stores? I dunno ask maltese, he has a nice one.

SnakeClock

Quote from: The Hero of Winds;1412549Okay now that's not true.

You're right; it dates back to as early as 1000AD

Pissed-on Clock

In a thread named nipples, we are arguing over the history of cameras because of a thought to go back in time to see the holocaust. Thread derailed?

SnakeClock

Quote from: Piston;1412569In a thread named nipples, we are arguing over the history of cameras because of a thought to go back in time to see the holocaust. Thread derailed?

With all due respect, sir, I think this may be our finest hour.