News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Awesome new flash site!

Farted by PepperClock, September 28, 2008, 07:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PepperClock

I just stumbled across this website for these animations. This guy really has talent. He makes the funniest animations! I can't stop laughing!

http://www.stickdeath.com/frameset.htm

I recommend.. Super beast

LoL!

HitchhikerClock

Holy shit.
Back in the day this was my favorite website!
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

Beret


TequilaClock

Haven't been there since 2002 or so

Silly Putty Clock

I remember stickdeath. My best friend when I was a kid thought it was awesome.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Everybody watched this at my 7th grade computer class.

Flounderpa

I'm not that old enough to being exploring the interent at such age
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

INoodleClock

This is ooooooooooooooold, I used to visit this all the time before the CC - Rob never updates anymore, SD is dead.

Joe Cartoon and Bone Land are still going if you like that sort of thing.

catclock

Way back when I used to visit this site I thought stick flash was fucking awesome and made nothing but stick figures fighting movies, it was a dark time ;w;

うんこ

CaulkClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1413401Haven't been there since 2002 or so
It looks like that was the last time their web designer was there too

coalclock


DrClock

whoaa I remember stickdeath... Good times.

Lump Clock

Jeez, Pepper, still livin' in the past, huh?

DillClock


YoYoClock

I remember trying to load up xiao xiao on my dialup aol connection.

man internet sucked back then

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

PepperClock

Yeah i was joking, this was the site i originally learned about flash's existence from. It was definitely one of the first websites i watched flash animations on. Such a long time ago, it almost seems archaic now haha.

Good thing i found newgrounds! :army:

TruncheonClock

haha oh wow, i remember the SD Anti-Autotheft flashes.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

SockpuppetClock