News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

love the new skin

Farted by BluezombieClock, September 29, 2008, 07:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Marlin Clock

I'm decided. Give me my newskoo back :(

BinaryClock

Just got a new computer so I'm not sure if it was you or if it was me but the Postmodern looks great with margins. Thanks!
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1414267this

i agree. its too HUGE

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PolyhedronClock

I really like the SoCanYou skin, it really gives you the vibe of innocent motivation, like how you always felt when you picked up a crayon when you were a kid. Any chance we can expect to see a more complete version of this in the future?

BluezombieClock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1415398I really like the SoCanYou skin, it really gives you the vibe of innocent motivation, like how you always felt when you picked up a crayon when you were a kid. Any chance we can expect to see a more complete version of this in the future?

I'm using this one too. It's really great. It feels like you're really at home.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


SnakeClock

What I love about Postmodern is that it doesn't tell you that there are new posts in a thread when there aren't. BIG plus! :D

MineralWaterClock

It looks more matured than the previous skins.

I like it.

:D
M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK