News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT We post our Halloween costumes

Farted by WiiClock, October 30, 2008, 06:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

patriotclock


TremcladClock



K3LTR0N

where's the scar?
and i'm being a cat


WiiClock

Quote from: Flounderman's Apprentice;1437996where's the scar?
and i'm being a cat

on my hedafz
HELLO EVERYONE.

INoodleClock

How lame. Are you in one of those 'wizard-rock' bands too?

WiiClock

Quote from: INoodle;1438007How lame. Are you in one of those 'wizard-rock' bands too?

ya

i rock my wand like errday
i cast spells like errday
i at hogwats like errday
HELLO EVERYONE.

K3LTR0N

Quote from: Joey;1438006on my hedafz
i dont see it
but
I TRUST YOU


BobbyClock

I don't remember you being that white in other pictures, what paint did you use?

PowerGloveClock

I'll post it when it's all together
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

BilliardBall10


k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

NintendrCkolc


WiiClock

Quote from: BobbyClock;1438014I don't remember you being that white in other pictures, what paint did you use?

it's just the lighting i believe.
i still am really light for being mexicunt.
HELLO EVERYONE.

EtchASketchClock

Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Thor

It's sad that the "scary" part of Halloween has been totally abandoned in favor of "funny" costumes and cultural references.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

WiiClock

Quote from: Thor;1438055It's sad that the "scary" part of Halloween has been totally abandoned in favor of "funny" costumes and cultural references.

totally abandoned would be dramatizing a bit.
HELLO EVERYONE.

Beret

Quote from: COUSIN SKEETER;1438040

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Thor

I forgot the third category of costumes; ultra slutty. That's the only style they make female costumes in.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Berserk Berserker

Quote from: COUSIN SKEETER;1438040


WIN.

Beret