News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT We post our Halloween costumes

Farted by WiiClock, October 30, 2008, 06:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PimpClock



PimpClock



PimpClock



PimpClock


Here's me as some crazy surgeon-like guy, I have a picture with my friend who had the same stuff on too which I'll find later; and here's my friend with a bowler hat and some fairy wings on. We didn't know what he went as.


Poltergeist


Wind-up Clock

I had on a commie coat, commie hat, green pants, gloves, mine pouch, and goggles around the neck.

I wore it to school. It was awesome and hot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LuxenbergClock



I pretty much had no halloween costume. I was gonna be a Resident but I was too lazy to get the stuff, so I bought that mask at Ingles after I got out of school and put my hoodie on, but I actually kind of like it.
QuoteBob awesome

Kombucha

Quote from: coalclock;1438975I pretty much had no halloween costume. I was gonna be a Resident but I was too lazy to get the stuff, so I bought that mask at Ingles after I got out of school and put my hoodie on, but I actually kind of like it.
I like it too because both the mask and the hoodie are yellow.

Poltergeist

Quote from: Wind-up Clock;1438974I had on a commie coat, commie hat, green pants, gloves, mine pouch, and goggles around the neck.

I wore it to school. It was awesome and hot.

I would have loved to go to school in my comstume

Wind-up Clock

Weird thing is that i heard people say "Nazi!"

I was surprised that people can't make that distinction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ChimeClock

i went out as a hippie, complete with headband and beads

people said i look like some karate person :(

ShotglassClock

I don't have any pictures of me from last night, I was the camera holder for any pictures being taken.
Maybe I'll put it on and take a picture or something.
"There\'s arousal all over the farm and these sluts embody it."

K3LTR0N



Poltergeist

You can't tell from that shitty pic, but I have a gold skull cane there :)

AstronautClock


Pissed-on Clock

I had a costume contest at my school, and a retard in an Obama mask won. He didn't even have a suit on or anything, he was dressed like a little gangster wannabe, and that shitty little 10$ mask got him 200$.

Second place, slut in my class, whom I called a slut to her face.

LuxenbergClock

QuoteBob awesome

Pissed-on Clock

Quote from: coalclock;1439134Wow someone's bitter
It just pisses me off that I go to a school that rewards the effortless.

MentosClock

Quote from: Piston;1439124Second place, slut in my class, whom I called a slut to her face.

You certainly don't sound like a very friendly person!

Pissed-on Clock

Quote from: Mentos Clock;1439144You certainly don't sound like a very friendly person!
She's given at least five blowjobs to different guys in the school bathroom.