News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

3D RupeeClock

Farted by ChocolateBarClock, November 07, 2008, 01:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateBarClock

Meh. Finally opened 3DS Max for the first time in a few months. Anyways, two images. The first one - just the model; the second one - with an HDRI background to show refraction.
yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)
<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

^pure unicode^

SpinningCubeClock

Looks pretty nice. I REALLY need to learn 3D. Who wants to help me? In blender. Unless 3Ds max is better.
hello

ChocolateBarClock

I've never used blender. Is it any good?
3DS Max is pretty easy for the most part.
yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)
<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

^pure unicode^

HeinekenClock

All the pro's in college here use Maya though. I've never used 3d software before but it seems to be the highest quality software around, if I'm not mistaken.

PirateClock

YOU MENTION HE WHO SHOULDN'T BE MENTIONED!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Fireman

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1445506All the pro's in college here use Maya though. I've never used 3d software before but it seems to be the highest quality software around, if I'm not mistaken.

From what I know 3ds max is more popular among games while Maya has better tools for animation and rigging and is more common among films.
Dunno about Lightwave, XSI and Blender.

buttplug

[sketch]0nvp1h7my[/sketch]

But seriously it looks pretty nice.

Loki Clock

SpongeClock SquarePants

needs bevelling on the edges, and more dramatic lighting

buttplug

Quote from: SCSP;1446334needs bevelling on the edges, and more dramatic lighting

In fact, everything should be beveled! Beveled and chamfered!

Loki Clock

In my opinion, it's not beveling that it needs, but something going on inside of it. Real crystals aren't just thin plates stuck together, they're solid, and they have inner fractions.

BilliardBall10

you could make it a bit visible, like glass... so taht you are able to see through that, pal
also its very good.

would you do more clokx

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Loki Clock

Quote from: billiardball10;1446997you could make it a bit visible, like glass... so taht you are able to see through that, pal
also its very good.

would you do more clokx

Reflection/opacity is right, the angles just don't show it very well. Look at the bottom-right quad.

TMC

Quote from: Not Blackmagic;1447746Reflection/opacity is right, the angles just don't show it very well. Look at the bottom-right quad.

Keep it simple, but true. Don't add flare you don't need to, but check out some images to get a better view on some internal reflections and light fractures.
Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?