News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

helo clockss

Farted by Antoine, December 22, 2008, 05:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Antoine

Im Lolmetaknight, i  joined cc because i like clocks and making flashes. Im not bad at flash and i like to join little collabs. So hello clocks.
:army: :army: :army: :army: :army: :army:

ToyotaClock

my presidents black

my lambos blue/

and ill be goddamned if my rims aint 2

poopbutt

Welcome! Don't listen to me.
Quote from: Sean Connery;1479838Horsemen, whore like your mother and semen

SouvlakiClock

welcome to the CC, artwork?

Antoine

Quote from: SouvlakiClock;1477079welcome to the CC, artwork?

Not really, my hands arent really good...
:army: :army: :army: :army: :army: :army:

mauserclock

Quote from: ToyotaClock;1477064my presidents black

my lambos blue/

and ill be goddamned if my rims aint 2
Couple of questions: is this an rpg game?, Cause there are only some pinaples jumpin with a SMG to a song. There is no point in that game.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

What kind of underwear do you have on at this very moment. Take this very seriously this is a matter of the utmost importance.

Asshatclock

Well show us some flash, don't keep us waiting !

TequilaClock

sup Tony.

Can I call you Tony?


Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Antoine;1477910http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/451936
that was horrible

do it on purpose on a regular basis and you're perfect for the Clock Crew :thumbs:
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Antoine

Quote from: Ronnie O'Sullivan;1477919that was horrible

do it on purpose on a regular basis and you're perfect for the Clock Crew :thumbs:

regular basis?
:army: :army: :army: :army: :army: :army:

Loki Clock

Quote from: Antoine;1477930regular basis?

With regularity. Frequency. Normal and constant.

CANNABISCLOCK

Quote from: Antoine;1477910http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/400058

well at first I was going to proclaim you a flaming gaywad but then I looked at this flash and I was all like "DIS GUY AWWWWWRIGHT"

Quote from: Antoine;1477930regular basis?

YES E VERY DAY.

Loki Clock

IS HE AN ALT?? DID I FIND THE ALT YET??/ ABSINTHE CHECK HIS IP.

miracle fruit

you collaborate with faggots

Sombra

Quote from: Loki Klokka;1478795IS HE AN ALT?? DID I FIND THE ALT YET??/ ABSINTHE CHECK HIS IP.

He's my alt, sorry about that. Now I've got what, three? Hibiscus, this guy, and Strawberry clock.