News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

WORLD SERIES (landscape concept art needed)

Farted by MineralWaterClock, January 11, 2009, 01:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MineralWaterClock

Here's a little hobby I've been keeping myself busy recently: I'm making fictional planets/worlds.

I've made quite a number of planets but I've only published 5 of them.

You can take a look at the planets and their planetary history HERE.

If you are interested, you can help me sketch a landscape concept art of the planet's terrain and places of interest base on the description in the site, because I suck at drawing.

If I really like your drawing I might snail mail you a little something from me.

Also, any suggestions or ideas for my up coming planets are welcomed.

Here are the pictures of the planet's I've made.

#1 Ivora


#2 Vyos


#3 Lueen


#4 Kakoo


#5 Floreas


#6 Krakos


#7: Amnios


#8 Vengkis
M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

SnakeClock

"Kakoo" is a cool name for a planet.

Might do concept art of that, if I can remember how to draw.

mauserclock


MineralWaterClock

Quote from: so whats happenin guys;1494410those are some big cracks in lueen

Those are huge canyons seen from space, if you care to read the description on the site that is.
 :D
M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

CubeMelonClock



MineralWaterClock

Quote from: Golden Clock;1494435Great pictures, but I have a problem with most fictional planets: they're all so....unvaried. Like Lueen, it seems to be only desert (like Tatooine, and The Planet Gunsmoke...each of whom also had two Suns HEY WAIT A MINUTE ; ) )

dfdfdfdf

I have done another desert planet but, but it looks different, with oasis and lakes etc...it's not published yet, but I can't think of a story for the planet.
M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

PirateClock

what always bothered me about science fiction is that all planets seem to have theme..it's always either really warm, wet, cold, dry whatever.. and it's basically a planet that's covered in a single climate directly copied from earth.. which seems very unlikely considering planets with a single sun would suffer from a similar rotation and angle towards the sun so a global climate seems very unlikely.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

MineralWaterClock

Quote from: Golden Clock;1494435Great pictures, but I have a problem with most fictional planets: they're all so....unvaried. Like Lueen, it seems to be only desert (like Tatooine, and The Planet Gunsmoke...each of whom also had two Suns HEY WAIT A MINUTE ; ) )

dfdfdfdf

Also, if you look closely, on the south western part of Floreas has a huge underwater crater.
M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

MineralWaterClock

M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

MineralWaterClock

Quote from: Golden Clock;1495526Btw, the problem with planets that have minimal surface water is that it's hard for them to create a breathable atmosphere, as most of the air (oxygen at least) for our planet is created by the algae in the oceans.

Which planet are you refering to?
M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

MineralWaterClock

M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

MineralWaterClock

M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

BunnyClock

How would earth look if there had never been humans?

PirateClock

Quote from: BunnyClock;1500900How would earth look if there had never been humans?



like this.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Beret

Neato!

Good job, what program are you using?

Loki Clock

I do this, too, but on a much finer scale. I've been working a lot on the languages in the last few years.

MineralWaterClock

Quote from: Loki Klokka;1500939I do this, too, but on a much finer scale. I've been working a lot on the languages in the last few years.
Mind to share your work?

Quote from: BeretClock!;1500934Neato!

Good job, what program are you using?

MS Paint.




































































...not!
Photoshop.
M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

Loki Clock

Quote from: MineralWaterClock;1501476Mind to share your work?

Actually.. kind of yes. I'm very protective of it. But LokiClock's hominid form is similar to one of the species, minus wings and clock. That's the species whose language I'm working on now.

PirateClock

make moons instead.


like this one:


oooo pretty
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_