News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Farted by SoBe Clock, January 22, 2009, 09:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SoBe Clock

I'm anxiously awaiting this title. I've been playing street fighter since I was a kid, and I own several of them. I love that they kept the 2d playing style. The graphics of the game are quite nice too.
Also, the Wii could totally handle this title and it sucks they didn't make a port.
Sagat was always my best. But I'm not bad with M. Bison or E. Honda or Ryu/Ken either.

I have a feeling this one is going to be the best one yet.

Check out the newest trailer!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44552.html

FileCabinetClock

i bet it will suck cocks
the man, the legend

Slurpee

Quote from: mc snax;1503665i bet it will suck cocks

that's no kind of attitude to take

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1503677that's no kind of attitude to take

street fighter rendered in 3d upsets me
the man, the legend

Slurpee

have you spoken to a doctor about it

TequilaClock

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~



Flounderpa

Quote from: TequilaClock;1503689I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~


fghjhfghffhj Fuck you Diego-San
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1503689I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

[IMG]http://files.myfrogbag.com/bg1ewq/sfiv.JPG[FUhAgay Fuck shittt2222MG]

THANKS MAN!!!

ps diego is a cool name dude
the man, the legend

TequilaClock


SoBe Clock

Quote from: mc snax;1503687street fighter rendered in 3d upsets me
There shouldn't be a problem with it. The gameplay is still being kept 2D!

Quote from: TequilaClock;1503689I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

[IMGhttp://files.myfrogbag.com/bg1ewq/sfiv.JPG[/IMG]

Damn you Tequila!



Seriously that's cool.

SoBe Clock

[u2]UqYWKh8bPdQ[/u2]

Gameplay video. Looks freaking sweet.

TabascoClock

Looks incredible. I hate the new Dr. Manhattan look-alike villain though.