News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GOEMON MOVIE

Farted by TequilaClock, January 25, 2009, 06:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TequilaClock

http://tinycartridge.com/post/73011231/trailer-for-upcoming-film-goemon-while-this#disqus_thread

EDIT: OH wait wait, this is about the REAL Goemon, not Konami's. But still.

Move this to movie forum plz.

TequilaClock

OH wait wait, this is about the REAL Goemon, not Konami's. But still.

Move this to movie forum plz.

Kombucha

Are you sure it's based off of the games and not the actual folk hero from the 16th century that the games are also based off of?

TequilaClock

I already said its not Konami's read my edit HAKFDSGFH

Kombucha

When I posted you hadn't edited it yet.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Well now I have to kill tequila for raising my hopes and smashing them on the floor with this thread. I'm gonna have to go out and buy a shovel, skip a few days of college to swing down to mexico, and murder him in cold blood. Goddamnit tequila I was hoping to get good grades this semester thanks a lot.

TequilaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1506444Well now I have to kill tequila for raising my hopes and smashing them on the floor with this thread. I'm gonna have to go out and buy a shovel, skip a few days of college to swing down to mexico, and murder him in cold blood. Goddamnit tequila I was hoping to get good grades this semester thanks a lot.
You just need 8 hours to get me and go back if you have a car... oh wait fuck

DigitalLemonClock

you sir are a goddamn criminal

it does however have the director of casshern
BAN EVERYBODY