News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Today I made a flash animation.

Farted by skeletal, January 28, 2009, 11:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skeletal

Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

RocketFetus

5'd. Will watch now, and review.

edit: Your experience gave you a voting power of 5.69 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 10% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.26 votes!
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

SouvlakiClock



berimfuckyoubau


GearBoxClock


skeletal

Any ideas for the next episode? So far I've animated the vulture Ghandi dropping him in a Chernobyl like city and he's gone a-wandering.
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

RocketFetus

Make him meet a hooded man who tells him he wants to hire him to kill people or blow up megaton - i mean the city
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

berimfuckyoubau

a zombie appears and asks him the time.

AstronautClock

you look into a mirror and comit suicide and you go to heaven because hell was full and you are feared in heaven because of your appearane and because of that people are juding you making them sinners and then heaven will be empty and only you would be there and then hell will go to earth and kill everyone and you cant do anything you can simply look at it.

Safe___Clock

ask gob i mean this guy whats up with his face


SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!