News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

So some dude threw a kid off a bridge this morning

Farted by SpinningCubeClock, January 28, 2009, 07:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SpinningCubeClock

Off the Westgate bridge in Melbourne. Shes in a serious condition in hospital and he just got arrested in the city.
She was 5 years old, he was 36, not sure about relation or anything. I don't wanna laugh yet in case she dies.

Pic of bridge



Some news stories:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...tion=australia


hello

Kaijuclock


SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

SnakeClock

Quote from: Antichrist Superstar;1508949I'm assuming the kid landed in the water?

At that height, does it matter? :(

Kaijuclock


SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

SpinningCubeClock

Kid is 5, landed in water, grabbed by peeps/paramedics and taken out of water. She's still alive but in a bad condition in hospital.
hello

Flounderpa

ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: Antichrist Superstar;1509002Ok so what did some random guy just grab a kid and throw it over
No idea yet, there aren't many more details. It happened 3 hours ago in my city, and there aren't any more news programs on TV atm. I'll update if  I get any more details.
hello

FileCabinetClock

the man, the legend

GearBoxClock

Quote from: HazardClock;1508996what a sick fuck

:this:

Kombucha

Goddamn I'm starting to become desensitized to all these terrible events.


GearBoxClock

Okay, the avatars are ruining any emotional impact for me

SpinningCubeClock

hello


Kaijuclock

he probably had a good reason

lets see if anyone gets pissed off at sarcasm

SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

berimfuckyoubau


Soup Clock

He forgot to tie a cement block around her foot.
ass whore