News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

I'm going out right now and get me some Levi's 501 button fly undies
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

I have a pair of Levi's with the button crotch and they fit very comfortably but irritate me when drunk

PhantomCatClock

People talk shit about the button up jeans but give a little twist at the top and just YANK it apart and boom, instant pee action

so shamed am i by my unsuccessful confrontation with slurpee that i vow to never wear underwear again

RobClock

RobClock

RobClock

Crickey-o-Riley,  I was drawing in Flash on my laptop for the first time in yonks, went to the web browser to search for a colour palette and the whole thing locked up. On the reboot it wouldn't load past the windows 10 logo, and with another reboot, it's now saying "preparing automatic repair". Light a candle for a fallen soldier, friends. I swear to god if I lose all the project files on that hard drive I will drop my trousers, take a shit, and fling it at everything in my vicinity.

PhantomCatClock

It's not the end of the files on there if it stops booting, just so long as the drive doesn't physically fail

RobClock

I suppose we shall see. Going to attempt to find a new drive for it over the weekend and see if anything is salvageable afterwards.

PhantomCatClock

Going to a wedding over the weekend, will not be back until Tuesday. If you hear about any plane crashes in the continental US, I am dead. Flounderman is in charge of the GoFundMe.

RobClock

Turns out the laptop had a solid state drive which explains both why it had so little storage space and why it was so fast for a nearly 10 year old machine. Anyways, files could not be recovered to RIP to the source .fla's from Flash Flood 2020 and my last two clock day cartoons.

RobClock

VCRClock

omg hey men's underwear thread what's happening

i got some new shorts recently which i didn't wash before wearing, and i was sweating in them and the back of the button rivet kinda rubbed off on my underwear leaving a ruddy brown stain in a position which suggested that a little bit of shit was leaking out of my penis

embarrassing right? so i head to target to pick up some new underwear and the whole section's practically sold out of every brand except target brand, so i bought those. anyway i put them on and to my embarrassment there's a tab with the Goodfellow & Co logo peeking out of the front of the waistband i feel like a complete ass-clown. as if roe v wade weren't enough, i'm definitely never getting laid now
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

RobClock

I made a short today, not clock related (forgive me father for I have sinned) but here it is

https://youtu.be/_unOeIeE8PU

RobClock

We don't have target in Canada but don't American women love shopping at target I've heard a lot of comics do bits about it

Why would they have a problem with a target brand? Although I will say those are the least comfortable looking boxer briefs I have ever seen

PannacottaClock

pannacottaclock

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on July 03, 2022, 07:35:47 PMWe don't have target in Canada but don't American women love shopping at target I've heard a lot of comics do bits about it

Why would they have a problem with a target brand? Although I will say those are the least comfortable looking boxer briefs I have ever seen

target is like walmart for people who have a little more money and enough self-consciousness to think walmart fashions and home decor are tacky. they put more effort into coming up with believable internal "brand" identities and style-conscious looks for their various in-house lines, but since it is just a store brand at a massive national big box retailer, the tab might as well say "kmart," and that would actually be pretty funny

i'm not seriously concerned that anyone will suddenly lose interest in me because i'm wearing target underwear; it's much more likely to happen well before that point. but you know, in an intimate moment, the waistband of one's underwear can whisper "this is a calvin klein man. yes, sexy and confident enough to wear the brand preferred by slurpeeclock" or perhaps "fruit of the loom. a berkshire hathaway company. a normal brand that normal guys wear. you're not even gonna remember this detail later." or, with the lights down low and soft music playing: "hey these briefs came from target. maybe after this you can go pick up some Favorite Day trail mix or see if any of last month's seasonally themed items are on sale yet. maybe get some pizza hut express"

i just think adding a tab to the front of the underwear with no function other than to identify the garment as store brand is, while a novel idea, a little in-your-face

RobClock

RobClock

The new Beavis and Butthead was better than I hoped, highly recommend.

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on July 04, 2022, 04:35:58 PM"this is a calvin klein man. yes, sexy and confident enough to wear the brand preferred by slurpeeclock"
I never said I preferred them

Slurpee