News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

butch hartman's t.u.f.f. slurpee megathread

RobClock

Anybody watch the EVO finals last night? For SFV Daigo and Tokido both made top 8 and were eliminated, convincingly, at the start. Disappointing but signifying a real generational change at what was the last outing for V before VI comes out

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RobClock on August 08, 2022, 07:52:53 AMAnybody watch the EVO finals last night? For SFV Daigo and Tokido both made top 8 and were eliminated, convincingly, at the start. Disappointing but signifying a real generational change at what was the last outing for V before VI comes out

Slurpee

it's kinda nuts that Daigo is even still playing at a tournament level

like how did he turn 40 and not go "oop, my thumbs fell off"

Slurpee

I remember when Daigo retired in 2008 and I was like yeah that makes sense

"fighting games are a young man's game, he's what, 27 now? evo moment 37 will live on forever, he's got nothing left to prove" - me a smart

Slurpee

he's like The Undertaker
like technically speaking I don't think he has the best record, that's probably John Cena (Justin Wong) but Undertaker's the one you fear

Slurpee

Slurpee

(not to shit on the young up and comers what beat him, mind)

RobClock

No hate, he still made Top 8 in the winners bracket which is no small feat

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

getting back into 2007scape, I'm surprised at how much I like the changes they've added but there are a few glaring mistakes

PhantomCatClock

do you think alex jones is really getting sued or do you think he's just a crisis actor

patriotclock

Clocktopus

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

it's 2022 and there is still an active clock day. I really appreciate those little joys in life.

RobClock

I just finished posting a little spiel on twitter about how today marks 15 years since my first Flash animation passed judgement on Newgrounds, and how much this group and you people mean to me, but I don't think there's any sufficient words to properly express myself about it.

In short, sincerely, I love you all. Thank you, for having been a part of my life, for the majority of my life, for the comfort having this forum to come to brings me, for the opportunity to make myself a known commodity within this community, for putting up with me as a brash, stupid, child, for the support and comradery, for everything.

Happy Clock Day.

pop-tart

This place is good hiding place from intrusive thoughts of existential dread ...

Slurpee

happy clock day it's 11pm where I am so I'm not late happy clock day

PhantomCatClock