News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

I always heard the line "when the ghosts and ghouls attack" as "when the ghosts say gootajack"

Slurpee

what was that video game that sucked but for whatever reason they hired a semi-respectable gruff older celebrity to voice the main guy and had him record like a thousand lines where he angrily cusses somebody out and I guess they realized it was pretty much all they had going for them so they just play them every time you kill somebody so through the whole game you're just hearing ron pearlman or nick nolte or whoever going "fucking suck my fucking shit you goddamn pansies! eat a god damn fistful of my fucking shit right down your throat! take a fucking lead one right between your cockeyes you namby pamby little shits! suck my nuts, suck my big fat hairy sweaty fucking bawwwwwwwls! wrap your fuckin mouth around them and suck you fucking scumfucking shitstain bastard fucks!"

did I dream that?
I'm trying to google it but I can't remember the celebrity and it had the most generic forgettable title ever. it was like Warriors of War: Fortune Blood Soldier or Soldier of... uh Brutal Soldier. Modern Brute... Modern Mercenary. Brutal Mercenary. Lone War... Warrior. Lone... Wild War... Dog. War Dog, Battle, Modern One... One Man Warrior Army Man. Dog. One Man Dog. Wolf. One Man War Wolf Dog. Radical... Rogue Rebel. Rebel Dogs. Rebel Wolf. Watch? War Watch? Warrior... Wolf War

Slurpee

update:it was Rogue Warrior and Mickey Rourke

Slurpee

Slurpee

I mistakenly believed he said to wrap your mouth around his balls. he actually says to wrap his balls around your mouth. makes no sense

Slurpee

Quote from: Slurpee on September 22, 2022, 02:54:50 PM
at 1:33 he says "listen you little piece of shit you asswipe I'm gonna wipe my ass with your cum"

PhantomCatClock

$60 to install Pikmin VR but when you put the headset on you're a Pikmin and Miyamoto as Oliver throws you at an opponent in Smash, first person, then you disconnect

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

you're right at least cum is sterile

according to the doctor, at least

RobClock

We got hit by a category three hurricane yesterday, the largest storm to ever make landfall in Cape Breton. There are four spots where the power line is down just between my house and the end of the road (1 minute driving). I don't imagine I will have power again for a week or so

PhantomCatClock

victims of Hurricane Fiona:

• Dominican Republic
• Rob's road

You can expand this list by adding to it

RobClock

I was actually extremely fortunate, a piece of the metal roofing I had on the garage came off and a sheet of lattice on the sun porch, otherwise my house was totally unscathed. A tree fell down across my driveway but it was maple so I limbed it and put it next to the wood shed for next year

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on September 25, 2022, 09:48:06 AMA tree fell down across my driveway but it was maple so I limbed it and put it next to the wood shed for next year
well that's the manliest shit I heard all day

Slurpee

and I started today listening to mickey rourke cuss for a minute and a half

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

the 2023 hobonichi five year book is on sale now woohoo

Slurpee

*googles*

oh is that the shigesato itoi planner?

I heard about those, from.... something. on youtube?
super eyepatch wolf?

maybe I'll get one

I need a planner anyway. writing stuff down helps me function

I was going to get this one that facebook advertised at me but then I was like "if it's being advertised on facebook it might not even be a real product that exists. do I really want to risk the hassle?" and when I clicked through there was a timer that said there was only 12 hours left to buy and that seemed like a trick, possibly because I had already decided it was a scam. then I just didn't get a planner at all because that's how my brain works

PhantomCatClock

they have normal planners but you really only buy those because you like the paper

the 5-year ones are cool because you get to see where you were 1-4 years ago so I am excited to finally be getting one (exactly when the first batch ever of them are running out, ooh aah)

buying the BIG a5 5-year one and shipping it here came out to 11,100 yen ($75) which is marginally cheaper than buying it from the import store that has it and the new new 2023-2037 ones supposedly have the old tomoe river paper recipe in them isn't that fun. ordered now since my hardcover journal thing is set to run out in november anyway (I'll start making smaller entries to squeeze december out of it)

PhantomCatClock

i did not get a cover because i'm a loner, Dottie. a rebel.