News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Slurpee

Slurpee

that's a good caricature of dave it ducumbry

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Ive seen that mod, reminds me of the old Mega64 'Doug Huggem' sketch with Jon St John

SHARING IS CARING!

PhantomCatClock

The Gospel According to Mark, Chapter Four, Verses Seven through Eight: and they banned Him, for He shitposted the truth.

PhantomCatClock

what are youse guys wearing for halfoween this year

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

I've been a cowboy for the last two years so I might shake it up and wear a different flannel with my hat

Slurpee

Slurpee

alright, so

I've got cancer

[pause for boos against the concept of cancer in general, and me having it in specific]

all those things that have been wrong with me, uh, that's what's been wrong with me. it was cancer. dunno how I was supposed to piece that together, honestly. seems kinda unfair.

they think it's lymphoma, which I was pretty sure was a slur but ok
the standard thing to say about lymphoma is, there's not a good kind of cancer to have, but if there were, it would probably be lymphoma. lymphoma just really sucks at killing people, and doctors are super good at killing it. and tbh in a weird way it actually is kinda nice to finally be able to put a name to what's wrong with me and tackle it head on
(all the same, would probably have not opted in. like if you gave me a piece of paper at the start of the year all "lymphoma or no lymphoma?" I'd call you a racist for using that word. but if you then explained to me that it means "cancer of the lymph nodes" I'd be like "I don't care what it means you goddamned racist, that just makes it worse.")
also that means it'll be REALLY embarrassing if I die from it, so if that happens I need you guys to lie and say I died of something really manly instead, like mr. hands

I'm not gonna die, though, don't worry. I'm too handsome and my opinions about anime and video games are too good

pretty annoyed about the timing tbh. I spent 3-4 months pointlessly stressing myself out trying to get it together and pass my classes while suffering from goddamn cancer, and, oh, whoops, have to drop them all because it turns out I have cancer. wtf. this is not how I would have played my hand if I had known all the factors. game sux

love you guys
also sorry I'm not cool like norm and chadwick boseman and able to keep this all private while bravely soldiering on in public with no one the wiser. (I would do that, but see the thing of it is I'm a huge coward and terrified of dying 🤔)
anyway, yeah, love you dudes, peace and hugs. I'll probably be in and out like usual, try not to worry (unless you think it'll help). apparently once the chemo starts the symptoms (like the fevers and passing out) immediately start decreasing, so basically I can't wait for them to pump some of that sweet sweet poison in through this... goddamn hurty plastic thing that the hospital installed under my skin before sending me home. just in case I missed my IVs I guess! because no part of having cancer is allowed to not suck!
sorry, I keep bitching because I really, really don't want to have cancer is the thing

PhantomCatClock

my doctor says you're actually a pisces

and damn. Like, wooyay cool you're not dying, but you still have to go through the Be Uncancered At Hospitals thing. Will light a candle at midnight and say positive things about you that rhyme

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 28, 2023, 03:31:11 PMWill light a candle at midnight and say positive things about you that rhyme
🙏

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I have every confidence you will survive this, beat cancer to death with a sledgehammer, and look pretty decent bald.

RobClock

Oh my god slurpee im so sorry I don't know how bad of a cancer that is but it sounds scary

RobClock

I'll ask my Nan to put in a word with the man upstairs. She's got a piece of paper from the Vatican saying she's been blessed so that's got to count for something.

JellyClock

good luck and much love and also, fuck.

glad you trust and have faith in your doctor and aren't going all steve jobs on this. he tried to cure pancreatic cancer by only eating fruit.

if you ever wanna have another game night as a one-off you know where to find us.

VCRClock

I am also sorry to hear about the cancer, but it's good that you got a diagnosis and that the prognosis is good. this is subjective, but these days I think there are more cancer survivors than deaths-from-cancer in my monkeysphere

if the hospital putting a port in you enables usb charging that's pretty cool too I guess, IDK most of my information is secondhand

thank you for sharing this with us. i think the chadwick boseman virgil abloh route gets you an Achievement but there's no extra content, not worth it imo
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew