News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Another internet community I'm heavily involved in is having a bit bout of drama regarding, from what I've been able to tell, a love triangle between three members. But for the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone outside of those three people is upset about this ordeal to the point of cutting off communication with everyone. Or maybe they're all just talking somewhere else and I've been left out of te loop because I'm never around when shit like this goes down.

It wouldn't be so bad if these people weren't some of my closest friends.

Thankfully the Clock Crew isn't going anywhere any time soon. I'll always have you guys as surrogate friends to fill the void of my nonexistent social life.

PhantomCatClock

I think all things based on dikuMUD did that because MUME's syntax was like "take all from corpse" "take all from 2 corpse" "kill 2 orc"

maybe it was like 2.corpse and 2.orc? because that sounds like it would've been weird to sell things and I never had problems selling shit

PhantomCatClock

OI VCR another year another certificate issue from our host. I'm getting HOST NAME MISMATCH on my certificate for my email. Looks like my old one just expired and this new one is just for some doofy subdomain that looks temporary. I think this happened last year but I just temporarily disabled all my email accounts on that domain to be safe. This happens to us, right? Just send SEXY FRANCISCO a letter? Or am I getting hacked by bb10

RenegadeClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 18, 2016, 11:21:14 PMThankfully the Clock Crew isn't going anywhere any time soon.

And our love triangles will never be point of contention.

d u m p y

Quote from: RenegadeClock on September 19, 2016, 12:23:45 PM
Quote from: RobClock on September 18, 2016, 11:21:14 PMThankfully the Clock Crew isn't going anywhere any time soon.

And our love triangles will never be point of contention.

Or our love OF triangles

Sheep

Quote from: RobClock on September 18, 2016, 11:21:14 PM
But for the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone outside of those three people is upset about this ordeal to the point of cutting off communication with everyone. Or maybe they're all just talking somewhere else and I've been left out of te loop because I'm never around when shit like this goes down.

It wouldn't be so bad if these people weren't some of my closest friends.

Clique mentality tends to be ripe with sycophancy. I know that all too well. They probably feel taking sides will grant them brownie points among those they're trying to impress.

d u m p y

nobody has noticed that i changed my user name to dumpster lock, either that or no one's cared to mention. either way im sad you guys don't pay attention to me. i only act out for attention. pls compliment my stupid sig i worked hard on it :(

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 19, 2016, 02:51:10 AM
Just send SEXY FRANCISCO a letter?

you're asking the guy who unwittingly let the forum email system be broken for months, but if the tried-and-true linux technique of waiting for someone else to complain doesn't work, sounds like a plan to me!
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: Dumpsterlock on September 19, 2016, 05:22:08 PMim sad you guys don't pay attention to me. i only act out for attention
oh well i noticed both of those things and uh my monocle popped out and i went "I say!"

and that time you flirted with denying the holocaust, I was like "whaaaaaat! what's his game???? :sherlock:"

so uh keep it up. very provocative, you're a regular, andy dick

PhantomCatClock

I've both commented on your sig and when you changed your name to dumpster lock with three exclamation points, senpai

Slurpee

that ku klux klan song has the same cadence as The Wanderer, and every time I listen to it I end up with videogamedunkey's version stuck in my head
[u2]E_7EhU5Y59M[/u2]

OHHHH I'M THE KIND OF GUY WHO'LL NEVER SETTLE DOWN
I FUCK 'EM AND I LEAVE 'EM
I'M A REAL PIECE OF SHIT
THEY CALL ME THE WANDERER

Slurpee

did you guys know videogamedunkey is meatwadsprite?

did we like that guy or fight with him I can't even remember

RobClock

we didnt like him because he stole assets/jokes from BBQBEEFBURGERMAN for his Akbar series.

Slurpee

oh right. fuck that guy lmao

RobClock

Finding out MeatwadSprite had become a popular youtube video game personality was like uncovering a match made in heaven. His flash were obviously very low-effort, reused  alot of assets and relied on yelling in a funny voice, and what I would have called 'running jokes' but kind of want to call 'proto-meme humor', for punchlines.

As far as internet content goes recording video game footage and talking in goofy voices is the bottom of the barrel lowest common denominator way of making a living.

I really liked that video he made where he said he was done making League of Legends videos forever, despite them being what made him so popular, because he got permabanned for being a gigantic asshole to other people playing the game and, in that, just couldnt abide by the direction that Riot was taking the game anymore.

RobClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 19, 2016, 07:46:39 PM
His flash were obviously very low-effort, reused  alot of assets and relied on yelling in a funny voice, and what I would have called 'running jokes' but kind of want to call 'proto-meme humor', for punchlines.

I'm aware of the irony of me saying this

d u m p y

Fuck man I remember that Akbar shit. That was like a one man lock legion. Disgusting

d u m p y

My favorite part about the song in my signature is that, very clearly, in the instrumental part at the end they fuck up really bad in maintaining a steady rhythm. Probably because they're dumb Hicks doing a song about what dumb fucking Hicks they are

Sheep

Someone on my twitter feed mentioned that there's a rumor that dril was formerly a member of the Clock Crew under a different name. Is there any truth to that?

RobClock

Quote from: Captain Sheepy on September 19, 2016, 08:25:05 PM
Someone on my twitter feed mentioned that there's a rumor that dril was formerly a member of the Clock Crew under a different name. Is there any truth to that?

who?