News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

shovin' right off for ho-ooo

shovin' right off for ho-ooo

shovin' right off for ho-mo-gang

PhantomCatClock

I got a Switch on Monday and have not done a goddamned thing that isn't Zelda, since

ps post number h2g2

PhantomCatClock

post count ruined [u2]2Wt6kZUICo0[/u2]

GreyClock

You ever listen to Pearl Jam's song Wash in the shower. Vedder's like "Wash my love" and you're like "Bit gay, but sure okay why not." And then at the end he loses his shit and is screaming "WASH MY LOVE! WASH MY LOVE!" you're like "I am washing dude, chill out." Man's really anal about personal hygiene.

zl

Close your eyes and you can imagine the CC movie
[u2]lsZN6v66Uys?t=4s[/u2]

RobClock

"if you spent less time worrying about whose knuckles were in deep and sitting on so-and-so's face then maybe i could have some cold water instead of this warm ass water"

fucking incredible

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: GreyClock on August 23, 2017, 06:01:51 AM
You ever listen to Pearl Jam's song Wash in the shower. Vedder's like "Wash my love" and you're like "Bit gay, but sure okay why not." And then at the end he loses his shit and is screaming "WASH MY LOVE! WASH MY LOVE!" you're like "I am washing dude, chill out." Man's really anal about personal hygiene.

Less surprising, but I feel the same way about I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

PhantomCatClock

Not funny, but p dece: [u2]TDGh0t6iVo0[/u2]

RobClock

Tecmo bowl? Psh. Ice Hockey is where it's at.

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Half life 3 spoilers https://www.gamespot.com/articles/half-life-writer-shares-episode-3-details/1100-6452861/

The spoiler is the entire plot was leaked and we can basically guarantee that it will never never never never never come out

zl

Quote from: RobClock on August 25, 2017, 03:48:29 PM
Half life 3 spoilers https://www.gamespot.com/articles/half-life-writer-shares-episode-3-details/1100-6452861/

The spoiler is the entire plot was leaked and we can basically guarantee that it will never never never never never come out

Mild bummer

The final paragraph makes me feel awful bad for Marc. He spent so much of his life saddled to a project stuck in development hell.

PhantomCatClock

[u2]k55FYtqtXXU[/u2]

The first like three minutes of this feels like a Flash I would've made in high school and that makes me happy

then they put so much more work into it than I would and now I'm just INSPIRED

zl

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 28, 2017, 03:13:46 AM
The first like three minutes of this feels like a Flash I would've made in high school and that makes me happy

then they put so much more work into it than I would and now I'm just INSPIRED

That was a damn fine 9 minutes

GreyClock

Someone's awake he heh ehe. :-)

After The Nine Inch Nails I totally called the Severson thing when I read somewhere he was going to be on.

What does Audrey's thing mean for all the other scenes of the season set there? Maybe nothing, beloved son Richie boy was there before, so was Shelly I think so uuuuuu.

RobClock

Yeah and James with his green gloved buddy

I had been reading people theorizing about Audrey previous to this episode, but personally I didn't think this was going to be how it played out for her. Hearing Audrey's Dance again was great though, it's my favourite twin peaks song. I hope we do see some pay off for that. Hard to believe there's only two hours left :(

Clocktopus

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on August 28, 2017, 09:24:21 AM
Yeah and James with his green gloved buddy

I had been reading people theorizing about Audrey previous to this episode, but personally I didn't think this was going to be how it played out for her. Hearing Audrey's Dance again was great though, it's my favourite twin peaks song. I hope we do see some pay off for that. Hard to believe there's only two hours left :(
Yeah, it's a shame really. It's been a wild and unexpected ride so far, and it's still hard to really predict where this is all going. I mean some sort of showdown between Coop(pelganger) is inevitable, but how? And (how) will all the (more disconnected) pieces fit together? Will there be another "I'll see you again in 25 years" and "How's Annie?" etc.? How is Annie, anyway? I mean compared to GoT, which I also really like for entirely different reasons, but you could've written down the entire structure for this season beforehand.

RobClock

It feels to me like Annie is persona non grata to Lynch, and supposedly she isn't so much as mentioned once in Frost's 'The Secret History of Twin Peaks'.

RobClock