News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

yeah that used to happen to me every time i'd accidentally step on a meat bee nest and get stung hundreds of times so that's why i asked

VCRClock

uhhhh, how come when I say "Montanan" nobody cares but the second I say "bananan" everybody got something to say
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

i say just scramblo anan

PhantomCatClock

Cashapp by Square says to report phishing to them on their website. Okay, cool. Someone made it look like they were starting an account with my E-mail, but the link was bad. Great. Can send them the E-mail as an attachment and they can investigate it on their own.

Oh, you can't contact their support at all, no matter which avenue you use to get to the support, without giving them either your E-mail or phone number. Okay you rat bastards enjoy your fucking fraud.

PhantomCatClock

speaking of important finance, free slurpee day at 7-11

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 11, 2020, 06:19:39 AM
speaking of important finance, free slurpee day at 7-11

my orthodox celebration of this holiday usually involves paying for a full size slurpee, but this year it might have to be quiet and reflective observation

I really shouldn't like 7-eleven, considering my typical attitude toward chain stores, and that 7-eleven takes a huge cut of franchisee profits while paying bilingual employees peanuts to handle the messiest situations this side of an ER...

...but, like, slurpees, "dance the slurp," 7-eleven brand snacks are pretty fucking good, and other reasons 7-eleven has been my rock in stormy seas... also I like convenience stores generally, but some can't be trusted to discard expired products and 7-elevens are usually pretty good about that

also, while selection varies between stores and some of them are always out of self serve iced coffee they usually carry shit like protein bars that not every gas station mercantile will stock
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

Slurpee

RobClock

Slurpee

when did the newgrounds art portal become the horniest place in the world

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on July 11, 2020, 04:02:01 PM

there's 18 minutes of silence between tumblr banning adult content and people suddenly caring about the newgrounds art portal

NintendrCkolc

k9

nice

what have you all been doing recently? I've been bored out of my fucking mind at home all day, so I've been trying to spend some time on my Clock Day project, and also playing some of the games I've been reccomended but didn't play, like MGSV and Dishonoured.

PhantomCatClock

I have been playing bad games

Part of that may be salt, but I see a pattern in MMOs other than WoW and the other big ones: "Heh, we'll make something that takes an HOUR to solo, then put all the rewards behind a boss that you cannot fight alone because there are three of them and they have a stun uptime of 100% on a single target! That'll make them want to throw away that hour of work, start all over, and do this mission with FRIENDS!"

like, no, it makes me want to leave

BinaryClock

Quote from: VCRClock on July 11, 2020, 05:05:59 PM

there's 18 minutes of silence between tumblr banning adult content and people suddenly caring about the newgrounds art portal
good for them :artsist:
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

RobClock

I got my plumbing finished, ripped a chimney out and patched the roof twice

PhantomCatClock

holy fuck I didn't think it'd be every thumbnail

PhantomCatClock

breakfast: banana

startmeal: chicken breast, 3/4 cup rice, avocado

two meals before work means I'm twice as energized