News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k9

I used to listen to the dick show a bit but i remember distinctly listening to an episode of it while playing Quake one day and just hearing him being really angry about some american political thing and i was like wait why the fuck am i listening to this dogshit and then i never listened to it again lol. Last I heard he was defending Cuties rlly hard.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

ten years after its release, writers discover a fantastic new clickbait about skyrim

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 10, 2021, 08:19:15 PM
ten years after its release, writers discover a fantastic new clickbait about skyrim

well, nobody had told us that the sex mods were easy enough for even the 55+ crowd to work out
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

the pacific northwest is going to hell and i bet it's because we, the world, stopped polluting for a minute, there, at the beginning of lockdown. oh sure it's a good thing and will have good results, eventually, but like any complex system, shit happens when you try going cold turkey when you're in that deep

RobClock

My relationship with my ISP has been nothing but a headache for the last year straight, last month I cancelled my plan with them. Their high speed package being $110 a month for a staggering 8 megabyte per second download which was then throttled down to 4 megs to keep from overloading the boarder line ancient lines running in the area. A wireless provider told me I could get 15 megs for $85 a month and I jumped at it, only to wait two weeks without any service for their installation team to arrive and tell me they couldn't pick up a signal from my roof leaving me in the unfortunate position of crawling back to my old ISP, tail between my legs. Since returning to them I got the hi speed package back for $95 a year with a package deal also providing a land line home phone connection- except the internet sporadically has been cutting out basically every day. Talking once again to the esteemed oriental tech support call centre Yesterday, I was told that my speed had to be again throttled to TWO megs to keep from overloading the lines, effectively the speed of their base connection package which would be more expensive than the package deal I have right now so I said FINE, at least it will stop cutting out every time I try and open a fucking web page— EXCEPT I tried watching a YouTube video while I ate my cereal this morning and the fucking connection cut out again.

I'm at a loss now, I don't know how on earth I'm supposed to rectify this situation when these people are effectively the only option for the area and every conversation I have with them results in me getting less for the money I'm giving them.

k9

Quote from: RobClock on July 12, 2021, 03:57:00 AM
I'm at a loss now, I don't know how on earth I'm supposed to rectify this situation when these people are effectively the only option for the area and every conversation I have with them results in me getting less for the money I'm giving them.

I live in a rural area too and theres also only one ISP here, and its awful lol. Sattelite internet worked for like 4 days and it was absolutely beautiful I was getting like 18 down, but then it broke again.

lmao literally BT's awful internet is the reason the 2019 Halloween collab came out on November 1st.

VCRClock

satellite internet is great for people who like having to call for a service technician every time the wind blows too hard

u: "can't I realign my dish myself"
me at my job 2016: "no"
u: "look I even bought my own tools pls just tell me what satellite it's supposed to point to"
me: "classified"
u: "ok how soon can you get someone out here"
me: "well it's probably gonna be after everyone else with a dish in your area who's been calling all day"
u: "how long is that???"
me: "do you want to see if my foreign coworker who's responsible for scheduling feels like talking to you"
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

rob you seem like the kinda guy who wants to give a lot of money to elon musk

do i have a deal for you

ok actually it's $100/mo us so that's not bad
$500 buy in tho

k9

what's the dumbest thing you've ever done in a game?

i just spent an hour doing this awful shooter minigame in R&C A Crack In Time for a trophy. It's called "My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot" and it's kind of infamous in this game. You need to get 10000 points in this arcade minigame, and it's about as basic a twinstick SHMUP as you can get, the problem being it's ridiculously hard, and you WILL NOT get it without luck. You can save little alien guys as you play and they drop powerups. Sometimes. Sometimes the powerup will be super amazing and literally win you the game, extra lives especially (I only won because I got an extra life by chance in Wave 11.), but other powerups like Invincibility and Kabooms are just awful sometimes, like Invincibility in the first three waves do literally nothing. I don't even understand the point of the game, it's a bad shooting minigame in an amazing bullet hell third person shooter, it's literally a worse version of the main game. That'd be like if Mario had a big amazing 3D game with loads of cool movement options and fun levels, but then forced you to play SMB for the NES for 100%. Yeah that'd be fuckin stupid.

OH SHIT WAI-

PhantomCatClock

I almost got 100% in GTA:SA but I could never reach one ring in the damned drydock bowl motorcycle minigame next to your garage in san fiero. this was years ago and that save is lost, but I tried so many times

anyway i was playing gtasa again and got it on the first try

I will 100% as a labor of love but it's not really challenging any more. I put too much time in this game and it all still stuck

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on July 12, 2021, 03:27:57 PM
I 100%'d Shadow the Hedgehog

that's actually worse than it sounds.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

oh and recently I went through starcraft 1's Terran campaign without realizing you could load tanks and robots into dropships until I had gotten my ass kicked on the final mission multiple times.

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 12, 2021, 07:51:14 PM
I almost got 100% in GTA:SA but I could never reach one ring in the damned drydock bowl motorcycle minigame next to your garage in san fiero. this was years ago and that save is lost, but I tried so many times

I will 100% as a labor of love but it's not really challenging any more. I put too much time in this game and it all still stuck

aaaaaaaaall my exes live in texas

and texas is a place

i'd really

love

to

be

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

DiscoBallClock

also I was replaying GTA SA the other day and the fucking Zero missions piss me off so much, how did i do them so easily as a kid i'll never know

then i got a new tv and i can't plug my ps2 anymore

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

k9

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 12, 2021, 07:51:14 PM

woah 100% on a GTA game is pretty hard. I don't think I could ever drop a 100% for a game that close to the end. I think maybe the closest I've ever dropped a game to 100% is Resident Evil 8, I absolutely cannot stand that fucking Mercenearies mode, and I threw in the towel 3 playthroughs of the main game in. I'll come back to it at some point. I remember playing San Andreas with my brothers alot, one of them printed out a big list of all the cheat codes and we did exactly what you'd expect lol.

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on July 12, 2021, 08:33:31 PM
Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on July 12, 2021, 03:27:57 PM
I 100%'d Shadow the Hedgehog

that's actually worse than it sounds.
oh my god

are you ok my man lmao
from what i remember that meanes 10 playthroughs of the game. I have the PS2 version. It's not good.

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on July 12, 2021, 09:38:39 PM
oh and recently I went through starcraft 1's Terran campaign without realizing you could load tanks and robots into dropships until I had gotten my ass kicked on the final mission multiple times.

Warcraft didn't do a good job at explaining wtf is going on either so that's not too bad.

Quote from: DiscoBallClock on July 13, 2021, 08:56:27 AM
also I was replaying GTA SA the other day and the fucking Zero missions piss me off so much, how did i do them so easily as a kid i'll never know

then i got a new tv and i can't plug my ps2 anymore

you could probably get a hdmi converter, or if ur lucky and ur tv supports it, get component cables. they look CRISP.

DiscoBallClock

idc what anyone says this game slapped, I wish I hadn't lost it

[u2]ImOO7JUo1H0[/u2]

k9

Quote from: DiscoBallClock on July 13, 2021, 02:15:25 PM
idc what anyone says this game slapped, I wish I hadn't lost it

[u2]ImOO7JUo1H0[/u2]
lmao im sorry to say but i rlly didn't like sonic heroes. really bad controls and level design

though granted I also didn't like Sonic Adventure 2 so make of that what you will

Slurpee

it's weird that captain planet had a bad guy named "Looten Plunder" when his theme song had the phrase "bad guys who like to loot and plunder"

one or the other, come on guys

it's not a common even phrase, especially for children