News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on August 16, 2022, 04:48:10 PMMove to Nova Scotia instead

RobClock I hope you live many happy days before people start talking about how incoming Californians are ruining Nova Scotia
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

Quote from: VCRClock on August 16, 2022, 08:04:13 PM
Quote from: RobClock on August 16, 2022, 04:48:10 PMMove to Nova Scotia instead

RobClock I hope you live many happy days before people start talking about how incoming Californians are ruining Nova Scotia

Californians don't come here, there's an 8 month winter. the government funnels refugees and third world immigrants through NS until they gain citizenship and move to Ontario or whatever

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

Wait, so did you go from Cali to Maine?

That's quite a relocation... opposite sides of the country.

VCRClock

tbh I would probably fuck California but marry Maine
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

did that scan?

'cause we're both in california and if youre in maine that means I'm all alone

even though we have literally never met

Slurpee

I posted some lyrics from a song and now I can't get the fucking song out of my fucking head and I want to take a drill bit to my temple so I deleted the post to spare anybody else from being reminded that it exists

PhantomCatClock

I put you in my California poem that made it into the collab

to be clear, California has some beautiful and sexy places

I lived in a shitty one

like, it wasn't Oildale, but it was the second worst.

Remember the planet in Hitchhiker's Guide with no sky? Krikkit? That's where I lived. Flat, brown, you can see the horizon in every direction, no culture, no jobs, so god damned hot every year, the sky is completely blank from April to September, highest poverty rate in the state

there's a nuance to "I moved from one of the shittiest places in California to a really nice place in Maine," and since my medium is spam, i don't need to observe it WOOOOOOOOOOHOO FUCK YOU CENTRAL SAN JAOQUIN

but really slurpee i'll knock your teeth out then surgically replace them with my own teeth before you come to. i am no longer a california.

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on August 18, 2022, 02:02:05 PMdid that scan?

'cause we're both in california and if youre in maine that means I'm all alone

even though we have literally never met

Hey Slurpee move to Nova Scotia

PhantomCatClock

According to Google Maps, we're eleven hours apart

but it LOOKS close!

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on August 19, 2022, 08:17:46 PMHey Slurpee move to Nova Scotia
... alright, maybe

do they have cute dudes there and jobs where you can get paid for touching computer

RobClock

I asked my girlfriend if there are cute guys around here and she said "uhh yeah I guess", and I know a guy who gets paid $25/h to work a desk job at Citizenship so there's that :shrug:

PhantomCatClock

• Nova
• Scotia
_________

Brova Brotia

Slurpee

absolute madness that garbanzo beans and chickpeas are the same thing

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on August 25, 2022, 05:14:52 PMabsolute madness that garbanzo beans and chickpeas are the same thing
I refuse to accept this

RobClock

rutabaga and turnip are the same thing and i have no idea why anyone would choose to say turnip over rutabaga

RobClock

i also have no idea why anyone would willingly eat a rutabaga and yet they seemingly worm their way into every easter, thanksgiving, and christmas dinner