News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

oh dude let's make a pair of $300 headphones that always default to noise canceling so that every time someone turns them on it's a solid fifteen seconds before they can hear anything. POWER ON. BLUETOOTH CONNECTED. AMBIENT SOUND. AMBIENT SOUND CONTROL OFF.

Slurpee

they should call blood cancer "blood cancer" and not "leukemia"

calling it "leukemia" kind of belies how fucked up it is that your blood has cancer

Slurpee

RobClock

Got a jailbroken android box and got the girlfriend to cancel all the streaming service subscriptions, we are now saving $120 a month which she never told me was how much she was paying out or I would've done this ages ago.

PhantomCatClock

would you rather fight one hippopotamus-sized rhinoceros, or one hundred rhinoceros-sized hippopotamuses?

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 11, 2023, 10:10:27 AMwould you rather fight one hippopotamus-sized rhinoceros, or one hundred rhinoceros-sized hippopotamuses?
I wouldn't, thank you

PhantomCatClock

wrong. you would rather fight the single hippopotamus-sized rhinoceros. not me, though. i'd prefer the hundred.

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

guhh

you have to have an iPhone or an iPad to buy a MacBook in installments instead of all at once.

Slurpee

part of apple's strict "no poors allowed" policy

PhantomCatClock

okay, apparently you can, they just make it sound like you can't and they'll only high-five you after they put on disposable gloves

Slurpee

VCRClock

where was this poster before I misspent my entire youth
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

the clockcrew logo banner on my phone is cached from when I changed it to the Chinese Ghost Story banner
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

holy shit quick reply works in lynx

Slurpee

they're making good burger 2

Slurpee

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on March 18, 2023, 01:22:18 AMthey're making good burger 2

They can't keep getting away with it

PhantomCatClock

i hope it was kel mitchell's idea and he's bankrolling it and it's not until it comes out that he realizes he forgot to put himself in it