News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

you guys are so nice ;_;

I don't want to get mushy, but it really does mean a lot to me {{{{{}}}}}

k9

idk who lymphoma is but I will hunt them down and execute them in their own home with a professional level of efficiency

lymphoma DON'T KNOW WHO HE'S MESSIN' WIT

<3 we all luv u slurpee, u can do this!!! :D

d u m p y

Stay strong Slurpee! I've heard that maintaining a positive attitude can work wonders in situations similar to yours. We're all rooting for you, baby! You can do this, man.

E: also remember that everyone here has your back and are a potentially wonderful support network should you need any real help down the line, myself included wooo

PhantomCatClock

keep slurpee alive by voting only clock movies for the monthly thing

there are actually so many that, even ignoring there are more still that don't show up in the search, just CTRL+F-ing for clock, you'll have to choose what gets in and what does not

miracle fruit

my mom lost her life to the chemo when she was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma. i was 12 years old and had just joined the clock crew. stay healthy during the process. wishing you the best slurpee

PannacottaClock

our time together has been short but i'm sure it'll be longer

all the best to you slurpee, i will try to vote for you in 2028
hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

RobClock

Watched the Coronation this morning. The Archbishop of Canterbury does this thing where he rocks on the balls of his feet and as soon as I noticed it bothered me for the rest of the service.

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

k9

Quote from: RobClock on May 06, 2023, 08:18:41 AMWatched the Coronation this morning. The Archbishop of Canterbury does this thing where he rocks on the balls of his feet and as soon as I noticed it bothered me for the rest of the service.

I saw a little of it before I went to work and i was like holy shit imagine them making this much of a pantomime of any other job promotion haha

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

you could be the first member of clock crew to press the PAUSE/BREAK button this decade

VCRClock

i need a moderator to respond to a couple of membergroup join requests
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

why do we have membergroup join requests turned on

PhantomCatClock

there's a thing with harddrives where they're air tight and they suck all the air out so the platters can spin faster.

why stop there

right now, pretty much the only affecting your performance most of the time is the amount of cooling you have

completely suck the air out of your case, seal it up, BOOM. fans spin faster

for some reason nobody wants to invest in this, though

RobClock

RobClock

do we still have scrolling?
[move][/move]

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

QuoteLegacy BBCodes are obsolete and cannot be used in new posts. However, they will be parsed in existing posts if enabled here.

Enabling legacy BBCodes is only useful if your forum was upgraded from a previous version of SMF.

HMMMMMM will look into later

RobClock

why would you enable it for old posts but not new ones? Are we just not allowed to have fun?