News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The 'A Boy and his Blob' remake for Wii is looking beautiful

Farted by TequilaClock, March 04, 2009, 01:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Clock

The original one was total shit, but I loved it as a child despite not being able to get the city street. Then I'd use the rocket and fly to some park and die. But I think the game looks..... cute.

LotusClock

Although I never played the original game (it didn't strike my interrest back then), I admit this one looks really gorgeous. I really hope this starts a trend among developers to start making 2D games again. I've never been impressed with 3D games in general, and when Wario Land Shake It came out, my first thought was "this is the path video games should have followed".

TequilaClock

Still talking about 2D games, I think the Donkey Kong Country series had the PERFECT balance on ambience, 2D and some fake 3D here and there. Donkey Kong Country being one of the very first videogames I witnessed and played was such an incredible experience: the music, the characters, the animation, DK popping his eyes at the edge of a cliff (I still think it's freaking funny)

LotusClock

I'd really like to see how well Donkey Kong Country would look with actual 2D traditionnal frame-by-frame animated drawings. Although it's more difficult to do, I always feel that 2D gives the artist a lot more freedom over the flow of their animation than 3D. Games like Dragon's Lair just wouldn't have their cartoonish charm if made in 3D.

Flounderpa

the only thibg I'm waiting to happen in the consoles is that they stop doing FPS, crappy Sandbox ripoffs, RPG's, and mini-game games all the time, I want something solid, stylish and clever to play, something like Metroid
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

Pin Clock

Falling through Blob is just begging to be fixed. Seriously, the second time I saw it was just terrible. Other then that, this game looks pretty great so far.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?