News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hello i'm daisy

Farted by DaisyClock, April 01, 2009, 04:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AstronautClock

seriously show some tits of you to prove your worth

SilverClock

Pala, you're a dude! a durrr
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Steve


PirateClock

Are you Tom's special lady friend? Do you live in the scorching desert aswell?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

FileCabinetClock

i assure you that the entire clock crew is comprised of homosexuals make yourself home
the man, the legend

DaisyClock

Quote from: thunderbolt;1559005are you sexy?
ASK MY PARENTS
Quote from: AstronautClock;1559191seriously show some tits of you to prove your worth
seriously google some tits before you explode, youre not getting any from me
 
Quote from: SilverClock;1559310Pala, you're a dude! a durrr

 
Quote from: PirateClock;1559334Are you Tom's special lady friend? Do you live in the scorching desert aswell?

i'm a lady and i'm his friend and maybe i'm special :3
but i live in jolly ol' rainy england
 
Quote from: filecabinetclock;1559361i assure you that the entire clock crew is comprised of homosexuals make yourself home

no homo


Clocktopus


SilverClock

Quote from: Daisy;1559532
D'awwws. _poogle_
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

DaisyClock

Quote from: SilverClock;1559560D'awwws. _poogle_

 
mrow :3


BilliardBall10


k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

FileCabinetClock

the man, the legend

Steve


WobbuffetClock

When I joined the Clock Crew, shit like this didn't happen in my introductory thread.
Most of you are pretty sure I'm a girl (which I am).
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

Steve


Lump Clock


RocketFetus

XXX





























HOT GIRLS LIVE ACTION GOGO CAGES
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

Steve

Quote from: Lump the Blue Monster;1559800XXY
No.
Bad lad.

Beret


RocketFetus

You: hi there i am a black woman

Stranger: Hai

Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

DaisyClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1559615Please answer these questions from the selection:
 
1. Your penis is:
A - Large
B - Very Large
C - Medium sized but with an abnormally large hard glans
D - Pretty big but not compared to my enormous balls
 
2. Your voice is:
A - Deep and raspy like Clint Eastwood
B - Deep and resonating and smooth like Barry White
C - Deep like the dude saying "oom papa mow mow" from the Oak Ridge Boys when they sing "Elvira"
D - I wouldn't know, I'm the strong silent type. I probably sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger though, all deep and Austrian and stuff.
 
3. Your adam's apple is:
A - Large
B - Very Large
C - It's hard to see it because it's like I don't have a neck I'm so muscular and manly
D - Pretty big but not compared to my enormous balls
 
4. What kind of mustache do you have?
A - Handlebar
B - Goatee
C - Hitler
D - Mutton-Chops
E - I have hair all over my face like the wolfman, homes.
 
5. What is the mystery of the Orient
A - Many man smoke, but foo manchu! Get it? Oh, soree Cha-lee! Ancient Chinese secret! Me love you long time! *gong*
B - All of the above