News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hello i'm daisy

Farted by DaisyClock, April 01, 2009, 04:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AnkhClock

Hey how are you, this thread should give you a pretty good feel for what the Clock Crew is like.



zl


DillClock


K3LTR0N



BinaryClock

Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a carriage
But you'd look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

TequilaClock

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sup

Doubts? PM me.

Flounderpa

Quote from: RibsClock;1555168This is to be taken very seriously.
Except for those of us that are.


You should feel bad as you are clearly to blame. You are the decline of the clock crew. Everything was great until you joined. I'm sick of you people always joining and ruining this good thing. You're the reason why all the good members never come back.

Ignore the fact that all the most popular clocks are, in fact, whores who whore themselves all the time and are promiscuous.
And in some instances for not liking these things.


Also remember that I am a rooster illusion and you deserve your life of heroin addiction I'm a lead farmer motherfucker tropic thunder tropic thunder
silly me:dork:
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

BinaryClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1555271I like your avy binary

Thank you.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

TequilaClock

So.. yeah... you and Golden know each other?

SpongeClock SquarePants

watch out with this wavy gravy, he might want to teach you more than you want to learn.


IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT

AstronautClock


GearBoxClock


Thunderbolt


WobbuffetClock

Hello, DaisyClock!
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/gfqr4v/daisy.swf width=275 height=200[/flash]
I was going to have her dance though the entire song, but I decided that'd take too much time, so I just made it cut to GIRUGAMESH.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

DaisyClock

thank you all for your advice, and being so kind! i feel so welcomed
 
Quote from: Possym;1554979I'm sure we'll get along just famously OH WAIT WE ALREADY DO

HEY I KNOW YOU

Quote from: BIN 9000;1555234Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a carriage
But you'd look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two

this ^
 

Quote from: TequilaClock;1555438So.. yeah... you and Golden know each other?

hes the milk to my cookies
 
Quote from: SCSP;1555450watch out with this wavy gravy, he might want to teach you more than you want to learn.
 
 
IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT

RUH OH thanks for the advice i'll be careful, i dont want to learn too much


DaisyClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1555200

this is seriously so pretty, i will definately have to draw you something in return


TequilaClock

Quote from: Daisy;1556314hes the milk to my cookies
Cool.

DaisyClock

Quote from: WobbuffetClock;1555871Hello, DaisyClock!
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/gfqr4v/daisy.swf width=275 height=200[/flash]
I was going to have her dance though the entire song, but I decided that'd take too much time, so I just made it cut to GIRUGAMESH.

GIRUGAMESH
GIRUGAMESH
HAHAH that was so cute thank you! :33


SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

DaisyClock

Quote from: SilverClock;1556327is dat sum pala

IS DAT SUM BIG GIANT KITTIES hi nix