News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I made another game

Farted by AmberArachnidClock, April 17, 2009, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AmberArachnidClock

Unfortunately this one does not have StrawberryClock in it. But you should play it anyways
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/491965

FileCabinetClock

#1
hey satellite how about you post more than once a year

btw that is a cool game
the man, the legend

DingleberryClock

I shit in your actionscript

SirClock

so do you get paid for having that mochiad shit in your game?

and did you do the scripting for that game yourself?

AmberArachnidClock


SirClock

Quote from: Satellite;1562551yes and yes
rad and rad

Flounderpa

this game is awesome cuz' the learning curve is perfect
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

AbsintheClock


AnkhClock

sweet game
also dude post more



AirPumpClock

Eucalyptus

Iiiiiiiii see the staaaaaaaar

Really though. Challenging, but fun, and the focus thing was an excellent idea.

RomanClock

Mmm, looks like a good deal for you. Did you get one payment or is it by views or both?

Also, it seemed to focus a lot more on dodging than anything else.
lemayo lol :soups:

Safe___Clock


AirPumpClock

Quote from: Marisa Kirisame;1562618Make a 東方 version!

We totally need another bullet hell game with witch lolis.

Marlin Clock

Playing this game, I went through your flash history and remembewred the last game.

I hate you so much.

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1562634You really couldn't have managed that? Even a cameo? Even a subliminal bloody GirClock? Anything?

maybe there is a subliminal Girclock but you just didn't notice

SpinningCubeClock

How much did you get for this?
hello

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: SpinningCube;1562655How much did you get for this?

It's an ongoing thing. The more people play, the more money I get.

For my strawberryclock game I've gotten like $200 over the last year or so