News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hello

Farted by Cinnamon, April 23, 2009, 11:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cinnamon

So, I joined a few months ago, and then totally forgot about Flash and the clockcrew for awhile =/ But I am back, and ready to crew it up.


http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/469393

only flash i ever submitted, and its crap. I am alot better than that.

















Thats art I've done

SnakeClock

Hi. Weren't you going to try and draw me for coming up with your name? ;)

Good to see you back all the same.

Solenoidclock

I like your name. I like cinnamon in general. I cures the acne you know.

I tend to avoid cassia. That's the bastard cinnamon. Most of the time cinnamon is actually cassia. It's like when you buy canned pumpkin and it's not pumpkin. More than 70% of canned pumpkin is entirely butternut squash.

Eating cassia can approximate cinnamon only until you actually try cinnamon. After your eyes are opened to cinnamon cassia becomes spicy dirt. If you like cinnamon I would suggest avoiding this quandary if you find that you have been living a lie, by continuing to delude yourself you are saved from the pain of living in a world of cinnamon lies as one of the few prophets of pure cinnamon.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

SnakeClock

Holy shit! Solenoid! Hi man!

Solenoidclock

Quote from: Snake Clock;1565702Holy shit! Solenoid! Hi man!

Hi there snake it is really nice to see you. I have been busy outside the internet and am kind of a zombie right now because I was forcing productivity and I'm kind of stuck in stream-of-though mode. I imagine that simlar situations arise when you are writing for nanowrimo.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Solenoidclock

Oh god I just wrote fifteen paragraphs like this for school credit. I realize that art critiques are ideally suited for this and that writing a paragraph about how the funny little penises seemed to have garnered more of Calder's attention than the breasts in his sculpture "the brass family" may actually be a good thing.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Clocktopus


SpongeClock SquarePants


EnglishClock

You mucky pup, you are absolutely covered in lock! Go and take a bath or no desert tonight young man.

I like your clock design, welcome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Steve

I wanna fuck you like an animal.
tear you open from the inside

WobbuffetClock

flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

Dino Clock

He wasn't going to join the Lock Legion.


But he got high.
Having a bubble bruv

Thunderbolt

hello (whats with the LL flash)

Steve

Quote from: thunderbolt;1566155hello (whats with the LL flash)
ACTUALLY IT'S QUITE UNDERSTANDABLE IF HE'S REPENTING THE LOCK LEGION SINNING AND TRYING TO SHOW THE CLOCK CREW "HEY GUYS I HAVE SOME SKILL IN FLASH NOT MSN PAINT"

Thunderbolt

dont talk so loud next time, you hurt my ears

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Steve

Quote from: thunderbolt;1566296dont talk so loud next time, you hurt my ears
NO

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

Thunderbolt


BilliardBall10

why hello.
 
also who's solenoid claks!!1

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.