News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Thdrk-division

Farted by thdork, July 25, 2009, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

patriotclock

I am Dark Patriot The coolest name of all thdrk division

MISTA BOOTSIE

Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1628744Sounds cool. I'm only with light because thdrk wants order anyway. So I'm like you neutral dudes, except that I can make alliances when I see fit.

whatever man I'm too neutral to care :cool:
Quote from: PirateClock;1680284whenever i see someone with a nofx shirt or hoodie i want to punch them right on the nose.

this^^^

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Neutral Power Glove;1628749i think we all need lightsabers

Or drksbrs. :sherlock:
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1628758Or drksbrs. :sherlock:
and neutral sabers
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

MISTA BOOTSIE

The neutrals are also heavy supporters of the flip-flopper movement which I feel aught to be formed.
or not. I don't care.
Quote from: PirateClock;1680284whenever i see someone with a nofx shirt or hoodie i want to punch them right on the nose.

this^^^

TapedeckClock

WWWWWWWWWW

MentosClock

Hey, I heard that somebody is spreading apathy. If there's one thing that I love, it's indifference! Count me in!

GearBoxClock

I neither enjoy, nor hate Neutral sabers

GearBoxClock

I am also apathetic to the looming destruction of the Clock Crew

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

MISTA BOOTSIE

Quote from: NEUTRAL GearBoxClock;1628771I am also apathetic to the looming destruction of the Clock Crew

Wooh! Same here, high five!
... Or we could just stare at eachother listlessly.
y'know
whatever.
Quote from: PirateClock;1680284whenever i see someone with a nofx shirt or hoodie i want to punch them right on the nose.

this^^^

DWARFINATORclock

There can be no neutrality.

Slurpee

only the sith think in absolutes

MISTA BOOTSIE

Quote from: DWARFINATOR;1628780There can be no neutrality.

you know what? Youre right.
wait, no, actually....
...
...just forget I said anything.
Quote from: PirateClock;1680284whenever i see someone with a nofx shirt or hoodie i want to punch them right on the nose.

this^^^

TabascoClock

Bootsie, if you don't join us you will be destroyed. I did like that musical reference though.

GearBoxClock

Quote from: NEUTRAL MISTA BOOTSIE;1628775Wooh! Same here, high five!
... Or we could just stare at eachother listlessly.
y'know
whatever.

[apathetic]Whooo[/apathetic]

d u m p y

Quote from: NEUTRAL MISTA BOOTSIE;1628765The neutrals are also heavy supporters of the flip-flopper movement which I feel aught to be formed.
or not. I don't care.

I'm your man!

Fireman

Quote from: DWARFINATOR;1628780There can be no neutrality.

I'm too big of a pussy to fight for anything.

NintendrCkolc

Thdrk is our new master. All must embrace. All must worship. All must obey.

thdork

Quote from: NEUTRAL FIREMAN;1629011I'm too big of a pussy to fight for anything.
your pussyness can be cured, all you need to do is embrace thdrkness.
just a messanger...