News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Thdrk-division

Farted by thdork, July 25, 2009, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thdork

Everybody, the time has come when the clock crew is nearing its end! Do not fear however, as I am merciful and will spare clocks on one condition.
 They have to give up their clockhood, and become one with thdrk-Division.
 Thdrk-Division promisses happiness, power, and a better newgrounds.com, and all we ask in return is your hand in preventing clock day 09.
 Simply let you hate for the clock crew flow through your veins (and add thdrk or DARK to you username) and you shall join an unstoppable legion. Join us, and together we shall create a better internet, a clockless internet......
.... a drk internet...
just a messanger...

DiscoBallClock


[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

F U Clock

Yes my dark master! YES! Your beautiful plan is coming to fruition! TREMBLE NON-BELIEVERS! THE DEATH OF THE CLOCKCREW IS AT HAND!

DiscoBallClock

Thou shalt never prevail, demons.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Thunderbolt

the power of christ compels you

PropagandaClock

There was once a story of a boy and a man.
And the man asked the boy: "Son, are you a God fearing man?.."
To which the boy replied: "Not at all Sir."

"I am God."
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

NintendrCkolc

I wonder how long it will take before he realizes that we're laughing at him, not with him.

thdork

Quote from: OTACON;1628356I wonder how long it will take before he realizes that we're laughing at him, not with him.
laugh all you want infidel, thdrkness wil consume you!
just a messanger...

F U Clock

Quote from: OTACON;1628356I wonder how long it will take before he realizes that we're laughing at him, not with him.

Methinks it is WE... Who laugh at you!

patriotclock

I WAS THE FIRST TO ALIGN WITH YOU I AM IN

patriotclock


RabidClock

Sure is nice not being an idiot and loser like you strawberryclock lovers.


NintendrCkolc

Quote from: thdrk;1628363thdrkness wil consume you!

Nah.

F U Clock

With each post we grow larger... More POWERFUL! Do not resist ClockCrew. To do so would be a deadly mistake.

DiscoBallClock

I am sure other Clocks shall join my crusade!

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

thdork

Quote from: PatriotClock;1628370SAVE ME SIRE!
It seems you have not fully accepted thdrkness yet...
just a messanger...

thdork

Quote from: Losper Lover;1628384I am sure other Clocks shall join my crusade!
your resistance is futile!
just a messanger...

Thunderbolt


TabascoClock

You fools will be destroyed, and so will everything you love and cherish.

Thunderbolt

Quote from: Losper Lover;1628384I am sure other Clocks shall join my crusade!

I will :army: