News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Thdrk-division

Farted by thdork, July 25, 2009, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

patriotclock

I am completely entrenched in the darkness

RabidClock

Quote from: Dark Patriot;1628404I am completely entrenched in the darkness

Your avatar isn't entrenched in darkness...


patriotclock

Quote from: DARK RabidClock;1628407
Your avatar isn't entrenched in darkness...

THE DARKNESS DOESNT INCREASE MY ARTISTIC ABILITIES!!

Wind-up Clock

It will be a quick and painful death.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PropagandaClock

Quote from: Dark Patriot;1628408THE DARKNESS DOESNT INCREASE MY ARTISTIC ABILITIES!!
I will... procure...
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

thdork

Quote from: Dark Patriot;1628408THE DARKNESS DOESNT INCREASE MY ARTISTIC ABILITIES!!
Your avatar is acceptable.
 Now go forth, my minion, and convert all none believers!
just a messanger...

patriotclock

Quote from: the_darkness;1628418DARKNESS EVERYBODY DARKNESS

FUCK YOUR COUCH THE DARKNESS COMMANDS ITS

ChimeClock



Only love,
Can make it rain,
The way the beach is kissed by the sea.
Only love,
Can make it rain,
Like the sweat of lovers laying in the fields.

Love, Reign o'er me.
Love, Reign o'er me, Rain on me, rain on me.

On the dry and dusty road,
The nights we spend apart alone.
I need to get back home to cool, cool rain.
I can't sleep and I lay and I think,
The night is hot and black as ink.
Oh God, I need a drink of cool, cool rain.

Only love,
Can bring the rain,
That makes you yearn to the sky.
Only love,
Can bring the rain,
That falls like tears from on high.

Love, Reign o'er me.
Love, Reign o'er me, on me.

invader

Quote from: ChimeClock;1628429Only drk,
Can make it rain,
The way the beach is kissed by the sea.
Only drk,
Can make it rain,
Like the sweat of drkness laying in the fields.
 
drk, Reign o'er me.
drk, Reign o'er me, Rain on me, rain on me.
 
On the dry and dusty road,
The nights we spend apart alone.
I need to get back home to cool, cool drkness.
I can't sleep and I lay and I think,
The night is hot and black as ink.
Oh drk, I need a drink of cool, cool drkness.
 
Only drk,
Can bring the rain,
That makes you yearn to the sky.
Only drk,
Can bring the rain,
That falls like tears from on high.
 
drk, Reign o'er me.
drk, Reign o'er me, on me.
Corrected!
[INDENT] [/INDENT]

thdork

Quote from: invader;1628433Corrected!
shut up, your not one of my minions and never will be!
just a messanger...

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: invader;1628433Corrected!
how could you? I thought you were a good man! :(

invader

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1628449how could you? I thought you were a good man! :(
It was a joke. In fact im joining the crusade to stop the drk-division.
[INDENT] [/INDENT]

Thunderbolt

Quote from: invader;1628452It was a joke. In fact im joining the crusade to stop the drk-division.
:army:

DiscoBallClock

Clocks, let us join as one and stop this evil.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

thdork

Quote from: Losper Lover;1628454Clocks, let us join as one and stop this evil.
There is no stopping thdrkness. It is everywhere. It runs through your veins and inhabits your very soul.
just a messanger...

Thunderbolt

Quote from: Losper Lover;1628454Clocks, let us join as one and stop this evil.
lets make a CC group

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: thdrk;1628459There is no stopping thdrkness. It is everywhere. It runs through your veins and inhabits your very soul.
It is true. We all have darkness. But I control mine, I keep it away, and I let light, true light, be my power!

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

TabascoClock

Quote from: Losper Lover;1628454Clocks, let us join as one and stop this evil.

You fool, thdrkdivision is not evil, you are. And until you realize that you'll just suffer more and more.

thdork

Quote from: Losper Lover;1628462It is true. We all have darkness. But I control mine, I keep it away, and I let light, true light, be my power!
Light is an impurity upon darkness. You see, the light is what should be kept away, and thdrkness should be embraced.
just a messanger...

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: thdrk;1628471Light is an impurity upon darkness. You see, the light is what should be kept away, and thdrkness should be embraced.
Darkness is the only impurity. Light is the epitome of love, peace and happiness!

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]