News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hey you, in the fruity tank top, why not submit your flash for August's Flash Of The Month!

Farted by EnglishClock, August 02, 2009, 10:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishClock

To make things easier for ole uncle english, there's a new format in town.

Submit your entries in this thread in this EXACT format.

Quote[*URL=NEWGROUNDSLINKHERE]TITLE by YOURNAME[/URL]

(keep the asterisk, sorry if that wasn't clear)

Only post here to submit a flash.
Make an individual post for each flash, even if you have to post twelve hundred and fifty one times.

peace
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigglesnoots

you are aware that people will submit it EXACTLY like that, including the asterisk, right?
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

EnglishClock

Quote from: Light Update;1636237you are aware that people will submit it EXACTLY like that, including the asterisk, right?

That's the idea, yeah.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EnglishClock

OK guys, this is an example of how your posts should look:

Quote[*URL=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/28240]B by StrawberryClock[/url]

this is so that I can just copy paste all your posts one by one when I make the poll and then remove the asterixs myself. If you don't incIude the asterisks it means I have to quote all your posts individually to get the code, which is just slightly more hassle than it needs to be. : - )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Thor

RobClock

DillClock

i just realized that i submitted a flash last month, but didn't submit it for flash of the month

gay

RobClock

Biblo

Topcatyo

HorseChestnutClock

[*URL=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/507569]Chestnut's short 1 by Horse Chestnut Clock[/URL]

Did I do it right?

joliet_jane: No. I fixed it.