News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

At Conception (Happy Clockday!)

Farted by Poltergeist, August 15, 2009, 12:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poltergeist

ACTUALLY ON TIME NOW, SO LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN. Definately the flash I've devoted the most time to. so many little things buggered up during production. However, I'm still very proud of it overall. My main goal for this flash was create something visually interesting, I tried my hardest to make sure the same visual style doesn't appear twice, and that no style is present for more than fifteen seconds.

Anyways, enough blathering! Happy clockday, I hope you enjoy :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/507458

Heliopios

:]

SoBe Clock

clockradioclock

[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

EtchASketchClock

Clockday isn't until tomorrow, sorry.
5d
Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

F U Clock

Simply awesome. Must've taken you forever.

Next, do a video of a song from Domestica or Ugly Organ, 'cause Happy Hollow sucked a big fat one. Still, great movie.

Topcatyo

Very good stuff, the use of the crosses in the Flash was really well done, I thought.

Poltergeist

Thanks a ton guys, if it's no trouble could you reccomend it to music videos?

Quote from: Dark F U;1646013Simply awesome. Must've taken you forever.

Next, do a video of a song from Domestica or Ugly Organ, 'cause Happy Hollow sucked a big fat one. Still, great movie.

Happy Hollow is their best album by far in my opinion, Ugly Organ was good but ruined by too many long loops of plinky plonky noises. Difference between Houses and Homes was abysmal, but yeah, domestica was cool.

Poltergeist

Quote from: Dark F U;1646013Simply awesome. Must've taken you forever.

Happy Hollow is their best album by far in my opinion, Ugly Organ was good but ruined by too many long loops of plinky plonky noises. Difference between Houses and Homes was abysmal, but yeah, domestica was cool.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I'm quite proud to be featured in a wonderful flash such as this.

Wegra2020

Fifened indeed! That was some cool shit!
:)

Poltergeist

Thanks fellas, the movies up to 4.06 now :)