News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

An apology

Farted by AwesomeMan, December 22, 2009, 11:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeMan

Recently, I posted a thread asking people to give me criticism on a drawing. When confronted with the criticism of Mr.AbsintheClock, a respected CC member, I took it as an insult rather than constructive criticism. I then made a sarcastic comment and was almost immediately banned. I just wanted to apologize for taking up space in the art forum and to Absinthe. Hope there aren't any hard feelings.
Thread-http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?p=1707428#post1707428
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silly Putty Clock

It's ok, once I made a seriouspost in the debate forum that I think Absinthe took as a bad joke and banned me for, which I then threw a temper tantrum over, demanding to be permabanned from the debate forum.

I think I'm a happier person now.

My point is, we all fuck up.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Blue

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

NintendrCkolc

AwesomeMan

Quote from: Blue;1708000
I get it! That submachine gun has erectile dysfunction. Good work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silly Putty Clock

Once my stepfather mocked the Rock, so the Rock came over to my house and piledrived him. Then he gave me an autograph and we hung out. He was cool.

true story

NintendrCkolc

peyoteclock

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1708004Once my stepfather mocked the Rock, so the Rock came over to my house and piledrived him. Then he gave me an autograph and we hung out. He was cool.

true story

thats an episode of that's 70 show you retard

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: PEYOTE;1708006thats an episode of that's 70 show you retard

I've only ever caught glimpses of That 70s Show, so I honestly don't know if you're telling the truth.

Blue

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

AwesomeMan

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1708004Once my stepfather mocked the Rock, so the Rock came over to my house and piledrived him. Then he gave me an autograph and we hung out. He was cool.

true story
Once, The Rock came to my house and said, "King Kong ain't got shit on me!" So then, King Kong ripped off the roof and challenged The Rock to a freestyle rap contest. It lasted for about 4 weeks until finally, Cuck Norris roundhouse kicked everyone, except for me, and we went for ice cream.

True Story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NintendrCkolc

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: AwesomeMan;1708016Once, The Rock came to my house and said, "King Kong ain't got shit on me!" So then, King Kong ripped off the roof and challenged The Rock to a freestyle rap contest. It lasted for about 4 weeks until finally, Cuck Norris roundhouse kicked everyone, except for me, and we went for ice cream.

True Story.

Chuck Norris joke? Start writing another apologetic thread.

SirClock

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: Moltar;1708022burn

You're god damn right it is, god damn right.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: AwesomeMan;1708016Once, The Rock came to my house and said, "King Kong ain't got shit on me!" So then, King Kong ripped off the roof and challenged The Rock to a freestyle rap contest. It lasted for about 4 weeks until finally, Cuck Norris roundhouse kicked everyone, except for me, and we went for ice cream.

True Story.

That would never happen!

SwirlberryClock

Pretty good man. So I was like, "hey the clock crew is cool and I haven't been on in about a year, so why not stop by?" So I stopped by and I began to enjoy myself on the site, so I stayed around a little longer and posted a bit. It was a good time. How are you?

miracle fruit

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1708009I've only ever caught glimpses of That 70s Show, so I honestly don't know if you're telling the truth.

yea it is

NintendrCkolc

SwirlberryClock

Is the Rock even a real person anymore?