News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Sorta New Song: Triangle Learning

Farted by Loki Clock, January 21, 2010, 11:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


pop-tart

Oooh. How avant-garde. Did you yank the Battletoads cartridge out of the NES in the middle of a game?

Loki Clock

There's a time for making a case for yourself, and there are times when you just tell people to fuck off. Now is one of the latter. Fuck off.

pop-tart

It was good, dude. I'm just dickpokin ya.

Loki Clock

Quote from: Dave Coulier;1720266I'm just dickpokin ya.

Obviously, but still.

QuoteIt was good, dude.

Well thanks!

Silly Putty Clock

This song has taught me a great deal about triangles. I love the chaos. THE CHAOS
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Silly Putty Clock

This song has taught me a great deal about triangles. I love the chaos. HAIL ERIS
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Loki Clock

Quote from: Silly Puddy;1720474This song has taught me a great deal about triangles. I love the chaos. HAIL ERIS

Only chaotic in impression, though.. like mathematical chaos, the chaotic sensation lies on a dirty substrate of order.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1721472Only chaotic in impression, though.. like mathematical chaos, the chaotic sensation lies on a dirty substrate of order.

Chaos contains both order and disorder.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8