News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Do you think you're smarter than most people?

Farted by AbsintheClock, January 23, 2010, 10:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poltergeist

I know I'm certainly the most devilishly charming

CourgetteClock

I think it would be quite interesting to see how many people think they are smarter than most people. Which is likely to contradict itself.

I also do not think that English spelling/grammar should be included in the smart-o-meter.

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: CourgetteClock;1720830I think it would be quite interesting to see how many people think they are smarter than most people. Which is likely to contradict itself.

I also do not think that English spelling/grammar should be included in the smart-o-meter.

I'm sure a LOT of people believe they are smarter than a lot of people, which leads one to believe that if they believe they are smarter than most people they might not be, but to think about it enough to come to that conclusion, you're probably smart.
the man, the legend

AlbinoClock

I think people in the Clock Crew are generally significantly more intelligent than the average person.

CourgetteClock

Quote from: Aidrocsid;1720839I think people in the Clock Crew are generally significantly more intelligent than the average person.

One glance at a random thread would beg the differ.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: CourgetteClock;1720840One glance at a random thread would beg the differ.

Smart people are just as good at wasting their time on bullshit as anyone else.

DiscoBallClock

I think that the "smart" people actually make it in the Clock Crew (i.e are respected by everyone, popular, etc.) and the others are hated, forgotten, or laughed about.

Of course, there are exceptions.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

AstronautClock

AlbinoClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1720856I agree with albino.

you'd fucking better agree with albino

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Renaissance Mini-Me;1720857My first instinct was that I was smarter than average, and from that I have concluded that I am dumb as hell.

Really.

But that means you're smarter than you thought. But if you believe that, you're dumber. But if you realize that, you're smarter, creating an infinite feedback loop and fdssfsjdfafdsjfdfgmsggfsopgsdfssdnhdcvigmksbkfgshueruh
WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

PLEASE STAND BY
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

RomanClock

According to the education system I'm way smarter. Though "smartness" isn't something easily quantified since you can know a lot about one thing and nothing about other subjects.
lemayo lol :soups:

SilverCherryClock

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: SilverCherryClock;1720921loll statistically most of you are wrong

dude great avatar
the man, the legend

CourgetteClock

On the other hand, if the mayority of the people would think they are dumber than most people, the world would fall into a pit off selfpity.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: RomanClock;1720903I'm way smarter.

Sigging this for hilarity.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

DiscoBallClock

I also think that whereas we're above the average level of intelligence of say, the NG BBS, we're not a genius community either.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Thomas Bangalter;1720960I also think that whereas we're above the average level of intelligence of say, the NG BBS, we're not a genius community either.
a kennel has a higher intelligence level than the ngbbs
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

RomanClock

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1720958Sigging this for hilarity.

You are an internet cool dude now!
lemayo lol :soups:

K3LTR0N

I THINK I AM SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR