News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

sdgxcfhjgfhjfd

Farted by Slurpee, January 26, 2010, 05:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slurpee

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1722188Ethnic
# cultural: denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people
# a person who is a member of an ethnic group

how can you possibly not think that this applies to white people

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1722209how can you possibly not think that this applies to white people

how can you possibly find a statement of mine saying it does not

it does however show that in the context it was not a wrong statement, even in the sense that it could be 5/11 are still ethnic if all 11 are considered ethnic.

Slurpee

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1722213how can you possibly find a statement of mine saying it does not

it does however show that in the context it was not a wrong statement, even in the sense that it could be 5/11 are still ethnic if all 11 are considered ethnic.
1/2 of us isn't a racist douchebag trying to weasel his way out of starting a thread with "wahh wahhh these people on TV don't look enough like me it must be BECAUSE they don't look like me wahhhh"

good thing we live in a world where implications don't exist and I can say stupid fucking things without anybody taking them as anything but completely arbitrary

for example one of the two of us is not a goat-fucking ignorant racist nazi shit head that's incapable of going three minutes on a forum without kicking up a shitstorm over shit that only he could possibly care about

fact check: 1) that's a photograph of real people, and their show, while probably shitty, will not necessarily demand that their race and appearance define their interactions with other human beings.
2) ethnicity is distinct from race, and you can't determine it based on appearance. at least catch up with the 1950's, folks

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;17222231/2 of us isn't a racist douchebag trying to weasel his way out of starting a thread with "wahh wahhh these people on TV don't look enough like me it must be BECAUSE they don't look like me wahhhh"
Weasel? Not at all, I hope you do remember how I look... why the fuck would I care how they look? They are obviously just a market ploy where in reality most people who are nerds ARE white and male. It's the same thing that 14% of americans are black whereas over 20% are hispanic yet 48% of all commercials feature black people.

Because LOOKING DIFFERENT is what true diversity is?

Quote from: Slurpee;1722223good thing we live in a world where implications don't exist and I can say stupid fucking things without anybody taking them as anything but completely arbitrary
Fuck you, I've been assulted because I am apperently a ethnic even though I've lived my whole life in this fucking country. I hate to swear against you because you are usually a very nice guy but I take enormous offence when you pull the serious racist card on me as if I don't know how being treated differently.
I never mention shit like that because I don't want to be "One of those niggah's" whose been around the block and whatnot, that's not who I am but I've had to take flak due my skincolour and not my character so don't judge when you don't know a man: That's bellow you Slurpee.
Quote from: Slurpee;1722223for example one of the two of us is not a goat-fucking ignorant racist nazi shit head that's incapable of going three minutes on a forum without kicking up a shitstorm over shit that only he could possibly care about
Notice I tried to not take this fight but christ why do people seem to love starting shit with me and why am I dumb enough to answer.

Goat-fucking racist?... Having a african father does not give me freepass but Slurpee this is ridicelous.

Quote from: Slurpee;1722223fact check: 1) that's a photograph of real people, and their show, while probably shitty, will not necessarily demand that their race and appearance define their interactions with other human beings.
2) ethnicity is distinct from race, and you can't determine it based on appearance. at least catch up with the 1950's, folks
I never said that now did I?
I said "Notice how 6/11 are ethnic and how 5/11 are woman". If you take that as a negative term that's you who take it as so, I for one just thought it was a ridicelous thing to do since it is obviously a politically correct market ploy much like having a failed female modell as host.

Wow, I'd expect this from CadillacClock but not you Slurpee, why so angry today? :(
Also if you'd be a chap delete our two posts rather than ruin my topic if you'd please!

Slurpee

whoa whoa whoa, who said any of those things apply to you?

1/2 of us not being a goat-fucking racist nazi shit head that somehow managed to make his only complaint about a shitty reality TV show be the fact that there are brown people on it and then trying to weasel his way out of it by backpedalling and busting out tired crap about how he couldn't possibly be racist and then trying to shift the blame to the other guy for noticing things is still true, even if the other also isn't a goat-fucking racist nazi shit head that somehow managed to make his only complaint about a shitty reality TV show be the fact that there are brown people on it and then trying to weasel his way out of it by backpedalling and busting out tired crap about how he couldn't possibly be racist and then trying to shift the blame to the other guy for noticing things

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1722228whoa whoa whoa, who said any of those things apply to you?

1/2 of us not being a goat-fucking racist nazi shit head that somehow managed to make his only complaint about a shitty reality TV show be the fact that there are brown people on it and then trying to weasel his way out of it by backpedalling and busting out tired crap about how he couldn't possibly be racist and then trying to shift the blame to the other guy for noticing things is still true, even if the other also isn't a goat-fucking racist nazi shit head that somehow managed to make his only complaint about a shitty reality TV show be the fact that there are brown people on it and then trying to weasel his way out of it by backpedalling and busting out tired crap about how he couldn't possibly be racist and then trying to shift the blame to the other guy for noticing things
i see what you did there and it was highly amusing really

RomanClock

Propaganda is simply pointing out the imbalance of ethnic mix in the show from the intended audience. I'm pretty sure the Sony user base is not of the shows ethnic proportions. It's your opinion whether or not that matters to you, but to me it doesn't matter if they are all black, all Asian, all white, etc.
lemayo lol :soups:

Slurpee

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1722230i see what you did there and it was highly amusing really
I can threadshit longer than most people can sit

Slurpee

Quote from: RomanClock;1722231Propaganda is simply pointing out the imbalance of ethnic mix in the show from the intended audience. I'm pretty sure the Sony user base is not of the shows ethnic proportions. It's your opinion whether or not that matters to you, but to me it doesn't matter if they are all black, all Asian, all white, etc.
sweetie pumpkin, pointing it out to begin with is singling them out based on their race, and people don't do these things to point out how great it is that 6 brown people were best suited for the job, they do it to finger them as the beneficiaries of unfair racial pandering.

RomanClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1722240sweetie pumpkin, pointing it out to begin with is singling them out based on their race, and people don't do these things to point out how great it is that 6 brown people were best suited for the job, they do it to finger them as the beneficiaries of unfair racial pandering.

So pandering based on an elasticities minority status is ok?
lemayo lol :soups:

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1722240sweetie pumpkin, pointing it out to begin with is singling them out based on their race, and people don't do these things to point out how great it is that 6 brown people were best suited for the job, they do it to finger them as the beneficiaries of unfair racial pandering.

and you arguing about it is the same thing is it not hmmm?
HMMMM?????
If they are truly equall they need not defending no?
You shouldn't tread the grounds of politically correct since it is always subjective.

Yes, perhaps that cast is the best suited for the show, perhaps they were born for it and will be the best characters in a reality show ever.
However, I never stated otherwise. No one did, nor did you say that we did not. See you can go in circles forever so stop making a serious topic out of a silly thread.

You get the joke/irony of it and so does everyone else, it's just a silly thing nothing more. Much like Gingers have souls topic and the Racist KFC video no?
Now stop the threadshitting my thread slurpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Slurpee

Quote from: RomanClock;1722245So pandering based on an elasticities minority status is ok?

no, but intuiting that that's all it could possibly be says something about your intuition.
Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1722246and you arguing about it is the same thing is it not hmmm?
HMMMM?????
If they are truly equall they need not defending no?
You shouldn't tread the grounds of politically correct since it is always subjective.
I'm not going to apologize for pointing out when the majority is complaining about make-believe oppression

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1722248no, but intuiting that that's all it could possibly be says something about your intuition.
I'm not going to apologize for pointing out when the majority is complaining about make-believe oppression

so does defending the intuition about that inuition in a topic about Sony Playstations new reality show about gamers fighting for a gametesting spot, on the Clockcrew bbs boards of all places

Slurpee

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1722252so does defending the intuition about that inuition in a topic about Sony Playstations new reality show about gamers fighting for a gametesting spot, on the Clockcrew bbs boards of all places

I am allowed to moderate these forums because I am good at calling out shit heads for being shit heads

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1722255I am allowed to moderate these forums because I am good at calling out shit heads for being shit heads

Yeah well we know moderators are omnipotent and never wrong

You know aswell as I that you went uneccerly overboard because I'm sure as fuck not popelour on these boards and the cheer indication that no one took the chance to beat on me but instead disagreed on you showed you were somewhat wrong.

EDIT:
However, I am highly greatfull for your edit of my topic, thank you SlurpeeClock for showing that you are the bigger man
{{{}}}

I feel obliged to apology for any uneccery unpolitically correct statements of mine, yes we were halfheartadly racist but no with the intention to be as such.
And in all honesty most people don't mind most of the time as with the example of racist jokes in general. I was the platoon "¥¥¥¥¥¥" in my entire conscript service. It was the daily joke and just about every thing ever was said about that (I always died first when we were out on field aswell and I didn't need combat paint. And I could throw spears ofcourse.) I didn't take offensive because I knew they didn't mean it on a offence plain.

Could've closed down the entire base if I'd wanted to and just taped like 2 days worth of jokes.

Slurpee

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1722257Yeah well we know moderators are omnipotent and never wrong

You know aswell as I that you went uneccerly overboard because I'm sure as fuck not popelour on these boards and the cheer indication that no one took the chance to beat on me but instead disagreed on you showed you were somewhat wrong.

EDIT:
However, I am highly greatfull for your edit of my topic, thank you SlurpeeClock for showing that you are the bigger man
{{{}}}

I feel obliged to apology for any uneccery unpolitically correct statements of mine, yes we were halfheartadly racist but no with the intention to be as such.
And in all honesty most people don't mind most of the time as with the example of racist jokes in general. I was the platoon "¥¥¥¥¥¥" in my entire conscript service. It was the daily joke and just about every thing ever was said about that (I always died first when we were out on field aswell and I didn't need combat paint. And I could throw spears ofcourse.) I didn't take offensive because I knew they didn't mean it on a offence plain.

Could've closed down the entire base if I'd wanted to and just taped like 2 days worth of jokes.
I'm not the bigger man, I'm just a bleeding heart that abuses his position and reputation to shit all over perceived injustices. this has been ugly, and I won't deny the role I played in making it that way. I'm just glad you wound it down before I had to leave for class.

I'll gas this, I guess.