News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Workplace

Farted by SwirlberryClock, January 31, 2010, 09:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwirlberryClock

So, I work at the village skating rink were I live, and I'm a "co-director" there. So, i make the schedule and shit, and either me or the other director have to be their with one worker at all times. So, I bought tickets for a concert and scheduled the other director to work on that friday. Well, wouldn't you god damn know it, the little prick has a god damn hockey game that day.

Now do you guys think that a job comes before some meaningless club sport? It wouldn't be a problem had I not been working around this asshole's hockey schedule for a month. I have to work nights on Saturdays and sundays for his hockey. So now I can't go to a concert because of this kid. He doesn't even get to play ever! He told me so! Since I make the schedule, shouldn't I decide who works when, no matter what they are doing?

RenegadeClock

Put up a sign that night which says the rink is closed due to health code violations.

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1724227Put up a sign that night which says the rink is closed due to health code violations.

Ah, flawless plan! Perhaps throw a corpse on the ice so nobody gets suspicious.

AlbinoClock

Depends on his availability. Employees set their availability and employers either accept or reject it and then schedule around whatever is established. If he's made an arrangement to go play (or not play, as it were) hockey, that's the arrangement he's made.

Soup Clock

Schedule him anyway.  If he doesn't show up, he loses his job, simple enough.  Or just kill his hockey coach.
ass whore

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: Vishnu;1724231Depends on his availability. Employees set their availability and employers either accept or reject it and then schedule around whatever is established. If he's made an arrangement to go play (or not play, as it were) hockey, that's the arrangement he's made.

He told me he had hockey as I was making the schedule, not 2 weeks beforehand.

buttplug

He should have notified the schedule maker at LEAST a week before hand.

I love your avatar btw

mauserclock

tell him to eat a fucking dick

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: Pedro Winter;1724304tell him to eat a fucking dick
hello

AstronautClock

you are the boss! you can decide wtf is so hard about this. make him work

Lump Clock

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: Catdogyo;1724293He should have notified the schedule maker at LEAST a week before hand.

I love your avatar btw

Oh, well thank you. I'm actually going to see Big D and the Kids Table on friday.

buttplug

Quote from: SwirlberryClock;1724435Oh, well thank you. I'm actually going to see Big D and the Kids Table on friday.

Damn I am jealous! I hope you have fun!

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: Catdogyo;1724568Damn I am jealous! I hope you have fun!

Yeah thanks, if I even get to go. You live in New York right? Well it's in Oneonta.

Thor

Stop being a pussy and do your job. Make him work when you damn well please. If he doesn't, it's not like it's going to be hard to find a replacement in this economy (also say that to him)
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.